2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

Still a 2 seed according to Lunardi

And Purdue still a 1 seed.

1 Like

Saint Mary’s has been solid for a while. I remember in 2017-2018 they went 30-6 and didn’t make the tournament but 19-15 Alabama did (with room to spare btw)

1 Like

1 Like

1/4/22

Houston:

Torvik: 1

Kenpom: 1

Sagarin: 1

BPI: 1

Net: 1

5 Likes

Of course it’s a waste, it’s just for entertainment purposes Mike.

It used to be to see if we we were in the bracket at all, now it’s to complain whether we are a one or two seed
.times have changed.

4 Likes

He probably finished it before Purdue lost
.to lazy to change before posting.

If UH keeps posting #1 in all of these different metrics and he continues to have UH as a non- one seed he starts to look stupid.

Not Seth Davis stupid but still.

And as far as Seth Davis goes, SEVEN teams better than UH including a three loss and two loss teams? Someone in Houston did something they shouldn’t have with this tools wife
.if not, then he is the Forest Gump of Basketball.

9 Likes

Seeding was never all that important to me, until last year, and then it became completely irrelevant. As long as our boys our dancing I know we’ll be making noise come March!

2 Likes

UCF, next Four Out.

Need to beat Houston or Memphis

And avoid any other losses in league. (Maybe Cincy is an ok loss)

All these other bubble teams have several Q1 opportunities in conf play.

Our league, its avoiding the bad losses, to stay revelant

1 Like

Does Seth Davis have UH making the NCAA Tournament? I can’t tell.

13 Likes

We may sneak in as a play-in game
.firmly on the bubble.

3 Likes

Yeah after last night: The one line should probably be Kansas, UConn, Houston, and Arizona in any order

Purdue lost to an unranked team while the 4 teams mentioned above lost to ranked teams at least

4 Likes

Finally
all B1G teams can get in.

8 Likes

The super conferences (Big 10, SEC) want more bids.

They’d probably spin it & say, we’d give more mid majors opportunities

1 Like

Yeah a 90 team tournament would be awful. B1G, SEC, and new look B12 would almost never miss the tournament every year.

Hopefully those extra slots go to teams in smaller conferences who won the regular season but lost in the conference tournament

So Minnesota finally has a chance again?

2 Likes

You don’t get it. It will be friggen awesome Dude when all of this comes to its natural endpoint.

• 2 Game regular season (home and away) against your biggest Rival (who will ours be? I cant wait to find out!)
  • Massive 400 team NCAA tournament

No more worrying about if our schedule is going to be good! No more worrying about Quad 1 wins! Just win baby. Every team is a Cinderella

6 Likes

There may come a time when every team in the B12 gets in.

If it ain’t broke, why fix it?

2 Likes