2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

Uconn 7th. Lololololololololololololololololol

He’s an idiot

2 Likes

We prob have 2 game loss wiggle room for the 1 seed

1 Like

Lunardi has UConn 2nd

I hope your right about the 2 loss “wiggle room”!. LikeCKS sis way back at the beginning of this team, is that they have a”high ceiling “!

I was watching a replay of our game vs McNeese St. Reid Gettys said that we are the first team in 440 games that “ 5 players scored double figures” vs. Virginia! Might be another “benchmark” that might mean we can be a # 1 seed!

2 Likes

Seth Davis

hmmm, west regional in las vegas; might finally be worth a trip to vegas for us non-gamblers. :grinning:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/1607819759248105472
fox has as a 2 seed, in the kansas bracket with kansas… needing to beat kenucky just to make the sweet 16, ucla just to make the elite 8

2 Likes

My predictions: (based on Fox bracketology)

*UCLA as a 3 seed, too low

*New Mexico as a 4 seed, too high

*Kentucky, even with underperforming, wont be a 7 seed. Most likely 5 seed or higher

*Mississippi St, as a 5 seed, too high

*Indiana, without their starting point guard, wont remain a 5 seed, probably drop as the season goes on

*Texas, without Beard, wont remain a 3 seed

*TCU, as a 7 seed too low

Any bracketology at this stage that doesn’t have UH as a #1 seed annoys the heck out of me.

10 Likes

Arizona lost to Utah 81 - 66 (by 15). Won against San Diego St, Creighton, Indiana, and Tennessee (teams that were ranked when they were beaten).
Kansas lost to Tennessee 64 - 50 (by 14). Won against Duke and Indiana.
Texas lost to Illinois 85 - 78 (by 7). Won against Gonzaga and Creighton.
Houston lost to Alabama 71 - 65 (by 6, had a big lead early in the 2nd half). Won against Virginia.

I would currently put UH #3, a 1 seed. Purdue and UConn are undeated.

1 Like

Problem for us is Virginia. The more they slide the more our best win looses it’s luster in the pundits eyes.

2 Likes

The more they slide? They lost a game by 2 on the road to another top 4-5 team in their league. Thats an expected loss in any major league.

2 Likes

Lol. You’re giving teams props for beating Creighton but not us for winning on the road at Oregon or St. Mary’s? SMC is currently top 20 NET.

3 Likes

I am just mentioning teams that were ranked when they were beaten.

UH should move up to #2 (1 seed) w/ UConn losing today. Kansas struggled against Okie State, won by 2 at home. Arizona won by 9 on the road. UT over OU by 1 on the road.

1 Like

UH may move up to #1 (1 seed) w/ Purdue losing tonight.

1 Like

Am I the only one on here that thinks trying to make out brackets at this point of the season is a waste of time. So much can change in a week or even a day.

But I guess it gives people something to do besides talking about palm trees.

4 Likes

SMC deserves a lot more credit as a program than they get… Their record over the last 20 years proves it…

4 Likes