2023 NCAA Tournament thread

Best Game of the Day: UConn by 3 over St Marys

Worst Game of the Day: FAU 19 point favorites over FDU.

FAU with the biggest line of the day. March madness?

Kinda have a feelingTexas is going to beat Xavier by double digits

xavier musketeers win and do so convincingly ! hope that continues next game for them as i have them taking out texas. i know lots here want to take down texas for a shot at the final four; i’d like to avoid them, texas is really good and would be personally motivated to beat the coogs moreso than xavier.

You are over-rating Texas. Xavier will be just fine against them. Texas might still win but to say it will be a walk over is an ignorant comment. Sean Miller has been around. You don’t beat his team easily. They will be ready.

2 Likes

So, with the the only teams left in the Mid-West bracket are the top 5 seeds and 4 and 5 are playing each other.

Oh one more ignorant comment that was thrown around - Rodney Terry is not the coach you can build a good team. Here Texas is going to play sweet sixteen and should win a tough game against Xavier and play against us in elite eight. But hey, Terry is not the right coach.

looking forward to the creighton - baylor. i’ve been to omaha, the creighton campus could fit inside the memorial park running loop easily, 2.88 miles; would so love creighton to make those baptists repent by losing.

Espn giving Xavier a bye. Lol

5 Likes

Xavier v UT should be a decent matchup

Should be a dandy.

would like Kansas State to win this one

2 Likes

Fast paced start Kentucky vs Kstate

I had Xavier beating the Aggies, so hopefully they beat texas hhaha

1 Like

Kentucky looks fast. Kansas State missing a ton of shots early

Everyone on Kentucky is so big

Did I miss a round…?

2 Likes

Souffian Massoud bro out here

Espn trippin

This may be a silly question: but can someone explain the NCAA bench shirts for teams this year? Houston Sole? Is it a play-on word for soul? If so, what’s the second meaning?

Last years “Ball-in” made sense, but if I’m gonna buy it, I want to understand what I’m wearing :joy: