2023 Recruiting

Coog-83, pepperseed, Coogs2u, CCoog….all the same guy…he has been banned three times now for basically being an awful human being…Coog-83 is his newest account.

And yes Mike, that is what I was saying….I know how you feel about CDH.

I do not feel the same way.

Just saying it’s cool for people to be split on this topic.

I will say again, I looked at the schedule and if these guys are coached up they way they were two years ago I think we will surprise some people and win 8 games + or - one.

If what we saw last year is repeated this year then it will not be good for anybody because we’ll be lucky to win 3-4 games.

Whether I dislike the coach or not, I will never root against my team….I hope we win 8-9 and go from there.

3 Likes

Hate is a strong word

No hate for him personally

Hate the idea that UH is paying him more than Sampson + hate that he seems indifferent to whether there is any good will with the fan base

Hate the fact that while here as an OC it was known he would be at bars on the road on game day ahead of kickoffs but yet UH - and other schools - reward this type of behavior

1 Like

Don’t hate Dana.

Just don’t support him.

Would like to know what the dana supporters have seen in him that they continue to support him?
Please dont keep going back to what he inherited. It’s been over 4 years and he has had enough time, money and favorable schedule last two years.

1 Like

I am sure their hate will turn into love if he starts strong in the big 12.

3 Likes

I have my issues with Dana and his coaching. That being said, I’m not a broken idiot when it comes to belching out the same exact hate for mindless reasons.

4 Likes

Sure you’re not.

you might want to check before you post

3 Likes

I root for UH and that means I root for CDH. I have said this before, but as a head coach, CDH is a good offensive coordinator. He does not have the personality or marketing skills to be the face or voice of a program. He bluntly speaks the truth. Fine if your an OC because a fraction of the fans listen to you vs the head coach. Not so fine if your the head coach of the football team.

Let me put it this way: CDH is an acquired taste that I have never acquired.

10 Likes
  1. He isnt dumping us for UT, A&M or Baylor
  2. the win-loss record is improving over time
  3. he has stepped up our recruiting
  4. he gave money he didnt have to ($! mil) as a donation back to the school
  5. He doesnt take crap from disgruntled fans
  6. every time (3 times) I have talked to him he was willing to carry on a conversation and be polite (versus Vermin)
  7. He wants to stay here forever and build our program into a powerhouse (versus a few opinions on here that claim he is just coasting)
  8. He has passion
  9. He develops players into NFL draft choices
  10. The players like him
16 Likes

why does he need the fans to listen to him? LOL

2 Likes

Number 6.

You will never say a cross word about him because you have had a nice interaction with him.

And that’s fine.

But there is bias there….which I’m not gonna say anything against because I feel the exact same way about some people in high places I have met.

1 Like

And you would too if you weren’t one of the fans booing him and basically the team at the same time. Im sure he would be glad to converse with you too if you show up to his radio program.

It isnt bias. It is just more evidence as to why I dont dislike him.

2 Likes

Dana will make his own bed this Fall.

Our opinions are ok, but won’t matter. His 2023 W-L record determines his fate.

We all should support our Team. They represent us. Our University’s name is on their uniforms. Or it’s symbol “UH”.

I hope we sellout every game. I hope we win every game.

After our first 3 games we probably will know most of what we need to know about the 2023 team, And thus what will be Dana’s fate.

10 Likes

I E never “booed” the team or Dana…but go ahead and assume.

And I live out of town so making it to a radio show is not possible for me.

Quit be logical.

never said you did. I said you might like him if you met him UNLESS you were one of the ones that booed him then clearly your bias would be stuck in the ditch and little hope of ever seeing anything positive about him.

Too bad, you are missing a great opportunity to have first hand knowledge of someone you seem to dislike based on others opinions or things you might not have the entire story about.

I would be interested to know what it is you so dislike about him. Do you have a top 10 list?

3 Likes

I feel similar. Let them suck before I worry about them sucking.
Until then its all good.

From past behavior Dana will not act w professionalism or class with fans & media if it’s really bad. He will make it easy to kick him to the curb,

2 Likes

It’s not a big deal but no, you never said “UNLESS”…you lumped me in…

I’m also not the one that asked you for a list.

1 Like

Is exactly what I said. No where did I say you booed him. I can now see why you dont like him. You accusing me of assuming is laughable.

And as far as a list, again you assumed I thought you were the one that asked me why I liked him. I was just asking you for a list. Cant come up with one? I understand completely.

God bless America….can’t even have a conversation with you.

I was trying to have a respectful discussion but I can see that is not possible.

I could go back and show you where you took things out of context but it’s not worth the time.