2023 Roster?

Trinity is still good….think last year they were in the World Series……they had some teams that could easily take a series from the lesser D-1 schools.

And 91 is correct, TLC has had success lately……they had a monster SS with professional skills for a couple years, think he transferred D-1.

Most people don’t realize several d3 guys are drafted every year.

A kid that my son played showcase ball with went to Southwestern ( for academics, basically like Trinity)….

He was a pitcher blowing mid 90’s……transferred his senior year to Arizona, drafted by Braves…in AA now I believe.

I played against a handful of guys in college that were drafted and a number of others that transferred to D1. Also had a conference foe play SS for Team China in the last the three World Baseball Classics.

1 Like

there has got to be a very interesting reason why its not released until the day before Game 1

Ran out of ink……waiting on authorisation from Pez to use the University credit card.

“The drive thru Kodak called and said our prints are ready.”

2 Likes

Not a great job by this novice, but at least you can say you have a roster lol

5 Likes

Thank you good sir.

Awesome, thank much

Interesting …

7- Players from Greater Houston area. Walker - JVillage, Lopez-Lamar, Phelps-Alvin, Mickens-Magnolia, Elkness-Woodlands, Schoenvogel-CyFair and Dollar-MacArthur

2-Uppers McMillian-Rs/SR and Post-JR have been at UH since started college ball

2 Likes

There are a couple of power arms in that list, if healthy.

1 Like

Has Whit signed new contract/extension or is this a make or break year ? Don’t recall hearing anything

I’m thinking make or break year

4 Likes

No new deal as of yet. I hope that if there is a new deal that it isn’t made halfway thru the season based on beating a bunch of powderpuffs. I think postseason are gone.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever seen two P in lineup with that much height.

https://247sports.com/college/wisconsin/LongFormArticle/Wisconsin-Badgers-football-Daniel-Wright-standing-out-on-pitchers-mound-Houston-Cougars-Iowa-Western-Community-College-178110021/

Reminds me of Chris Young. One of you elder statesmen will have to confirm but didn’t Young pitch against us in a regional when he was at Princeton? He wasn’t a 7 footer but he was damn close.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s right….we barely squeaked by correct? Was that the “ San Jose St.” travesty regional?

I wasn’t there because I was still in high school so I had to follow on a computer from home. If I remember correctly, I believe Young left with the lead and Kirchner (sp?) ended up hitting a walk-off. Not sure if that was the SJ State series.

Nice :+1: Thank you.

1 Like

In case you missed it Sean Allen is up at Ohio St. now as the top assistant.
Probably could have a head job at many programs….I think he is waiting to see what happens here.

Just my opinion.

Hope this thing gets turned around this year….if not we have a back up plan, or should.

6 Likes