2023 Transfer Portal

If thats true then FAU should be the favorites to win the AAC. Kendrick is levels better than Love is imo

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised they need a replacement for Davis. I also think he could go to Missouri.

I’m just going to sit here until something concrete involving UH like a visit pops up.

I’ll leave the interweebs stalking to these cabrones @Joprior23 @pesik @Kmoney @Jesse22 @ehog

lmao you JUST posted this…and have the audacity to call us interweeb stalkers lol

9 Likes

Why not, you went straight into detail without anyone asking lol… Creepy vibes if you ask me!

Someone asked for this, and since Kellen follows me on Twitterverse I responded

You on the other hand stalked people who have no idea who you even are. And I’m not even talking about players or coaches, but straight up family. :hushed::hushed::open_mouth::skull: :point_down:

ayy why didn’t you give my man a follow back??

I dont have to he’s on my timeline.

huh what does that mean

that is a dumb rebuttal as sasser dad follows me on twitter and who i was referring too …weve even exchanged dms (mostly him just thanking me for the highlight reels)

2 Likes

Since he follows me i can see him if he post anything.

1 Like

a premature tournament exit and coogfans is discussing who follows who on twitter, between this and waiting on how the roster will look for the debut b12 season its gonna be a looong offseason :sob:

9 Likes

Please stop lol.
Pesik

I try to stay quiet on here for 48 hrs n somehow my name still comes up! :laughing::smile::sweat_smile:.

Ahh what the heck let me go start a JWalker thread . :laughing::grin:

1 Like

Why do these two give me a Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels vibe?

3 Likes

See Football thread for examples. :man_shrugging::flushed:

Arky surprisingly is pursuing players in the portal, :joy:

2 Likes

ouch, but okay

@MRCoog ( or progs) just saying try not calling people out on activities you are probably the most active in…

2 Likes

Dude z that was a classic progs set-up. It’s best to just ignore him when he’s trolling

5 Likes

Hello, I’m a long time lurker and coog fan. I’m compiling a list of possible transfers. I will visit back hopefully with more information and continue to see the information on here.

8 Likes

Cameron Diaz follows me on Instagram….yeah, it’s like that….y’all can have people’s dads.

1 Like