2025 Offers

He gone to Duke

Isiah Harwell down to 4: Gonzaga, UT, UH, and Cal.

Announcing Sept. 12th -

How we feeling :eyes:

Edit - just looked at his IG; we are the only ones that have a photo post on his account :eyes:

2 Likes

He will probably go to Gonzaga. I think we will end up getting Kingston Flemings instead.

2 Likes

1 Like

i sense a super team forming

our 2025 all 5star freshmen starting line up

5 Likes

The experts seem to think that Harwell is a Gonzaga lean, but UH is the only one of the 4 that can offer high level competition and a proven NCAA Tournament head coach. If upfront NIL is an issue, all bets are off.

why not both

pg: Kingston Flemings
sg: Isiah Harwell
sf: AJ Dybantsa
pf: Koa Peat
c: Chris Cenac

lets make it happen fellas

8 Likes

@pesik no Shelton Henderson?

Cenac, has blown up in recruiting. I think we’re out on him. Or just not favored anymore

I think Flemings is our #1 target.

Shelton Henderson #2.

And Ill say, John Clark #3.

6th man: Shelton Henderson

Would be absolutely shocked if we land Harwell.

We’re definitely not out on Cenac.

7 Likes

Bingo!!! Coach Sampson was watching him close :sunglasses:

Cougars were 3 deep as far as coaches.

People like @coog1992 underestimate Sunshine

Instead of dreaming of student athletes maybe browse the interwebs once in a while.

Kingston as a bad man……

Our very own FAB FIVE…

2 Likes

What? Mark Few has made Monday night twice and the Sweet 16 9 times in a row. Sampson has never made Monday night and our streak is 5 to Sweet 16.

Gonzaga plays any and everyone in no conference and giving them a good level of competition.

1 Like

No way Sampson (either of them) will allow us to ever be that young. Goes against everything he believes in building a roster.

1 Like

I agree Gonzaga plays tough non-conference opponents. That is to their credit. But the West Coast Conference is not the B12.

1 Like

My scenario for this class has always been Flemings, Henderson, Cenac. Maybe we also add Kelvin Odih.

We could lose 8 after this season. Uzan, Sharp, LJ, Roberts, Francis, Wilson, Tugler, TA.

If that were to happen. I would be willing to bet we hit the portal like crazy. Bring in at least 3 from the portal. To go along with Mercy, McFarland, Ramon, Lath, Jefferson, McCarty, and the 4 freshmen.

Could see a scenario of

PG - Portal
SG - Mercy
F - Portal
F - Portal
C - McFarland

Bench

Flemings
Jefferson/Odih
Henderson/Ramon/McCarty
Cenac
Lath

I could also see Uzan, Tugler, and Sharp for one more year, potentially. And you don’t bring in anyone from the portal if you hit on the freshmen.

PG - Uzan
G - Sharp
G - Mercy
F - Tugler
C - McFarland

Bench

Flemings
Jefferson/Odih
Henderson/Ramon/McCarty
Cenac
Lath

Could see in both scenarios where our guys off of the bench are all freshmen in Flemings, Odih, Henderson, and Cenac. I’m still hoping Ramon carves a role out, but we are recruiting at a crazy level these days. I’m wait and see on McCarty. I think him going to IMG was a mistake and hindered his development.

No way in hell we ever trot out an all freshmen starting lineup. And I would be surprised if one cracks the starting lineup. Unless we don’t hit in the portal.

2 Likes

Seems to me the order of likely to leave after this season is

Tugler
Uzan
Sharp

I put TA first. He’s either going to the draft or he is portaling.

Tugler fully planned to test the draft process this offseason. Until he had to have foot surgery.

4 Likes