22-23 Schedule Speculation, Confirmation, etc

So it begins:

(Houston not included here but we get a sense of what events are coming up)

Known so far:

Alabama at Home
At UVA on December 17th

LSU should start at home if contract is still honored
Oregon should start Away (pushed back due to ESPN event) if contract is still honored.
At Rice?

3 Likes

Man… I thought we were in one of these tourneys… Back to this season… :rofl:

Memphis game will be SPICY

I do hope if we schedule someone from the SWAC it’s TSU.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheD1Docket/status/1517132980384374784

sigh no Texas P5 wants to play us lol

Anyway this game should be fun, given if Landers Nolley transfers to TAMU to play under Buzz again

TTU gets Northwestern State

I would not be surprised if we got an official game with UT though, given the friendship between Beard and Sampson

4 Likes

The AAC will likely get even worse so I’m hoping we can get 2 B12 teams this time instead of just 1.

maybe Arizona too since both fans and their HC seem keen on playing us in an OOC

2 Likes

I would….the people that pay Beard won’t let it happen….can not under any circumstances get their a$$ beat by those “beneath us “Cougars……
I would be shocked.

9 Likes

Didn’t we wipe the floor with them in the scrimmage

4 Likes

Yup, if we played them in any of the last 4 years we would beat them by double digits. Next years team would do the same.

If only they thought like Arizona and wanted to take on the challenge lmao

3 Likes

Arizona wants some more? Cool. I say game on. Let’s talk to Villanova too. Scruffy buggers. I wouldnt mind playing some more Big East teams except Ugonn. F those guys.

7 Likes

With Sasser back this is the type of team who can be challenged early and often. Definitely capable of playing and beating some heavy-weights out of the gates.

2 Likes

Dang are we still talking about a scrimmage that no one except the players cared about? It’s a preseason scrimmage and really meant absolutely nothing…

2 Likes

Beating ut is always a good thing Butch.

8 Likes

TAMU playing Tulane, Memphis, UL-Monroe, Abilene Christian, TAMU-Commerce, Lamar, PVAMU, Oregon State, Wofford, NW State.

2 Likes

Tulane May be the best OOC game on their schedule.

3 Likes

After seeing the hissy fit A&M put up about not making the tournament last year you’d think they’d make an OOC better than that, right?

4 Likes

Cannot believe people on here were making such a big deal when they lost 9 straight games over the last half of the season

2 Likes

Exactly those just dont vanish lol

Texas Tech the only team willing to play us on a regular basis in any sport. Hate Tech, but respect them for never really saying no to a game.

9 Likes

Damn. This is true though. As much as i dislike the tech tards, i gotta respect them for that.

1 Like