22-23 Schedule Speculation, Confirmation, etc

Death, Taxes, Acceptance letter to Texas Tech

4 Likes

Tech and TCU are the only major Texas schools that i feel like we have anything in common with. Happy weā€™ll be sharing a conference again with them.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/RoccoMiller8/status/1528778518028374016?s=20&t=rzraYavV6zHvng9gT8s10w

Houston will play NC A&T on December 13th

1 Like

Every UH home game should be sold out this year!

4 Likes

Im less worried about selling tickets and more worried about actual butts in seats. Hopefully the city is on notice for how good this program is and how special next years team is going to be. Our guys deserve to play in front of a packed arena night in, night out!

9 Likes

I am in total agreement, but . . . . . sure do hope the road work around the arena is finished up. Last year, getting into and specially out of the parking lot was a nightmare. I still cannot believe the set up last season . . . . .

12 Likes

There are multiple ways to leave the parking lot and get to the freeway. Not sure where you get that it was a nightmare.

1 Like

Nice website for early season tournaments

1 Like

:eyes:

One of those TBDs should be Houston. We got stiffed on an early season tournament, so give us this at least

3 Likes

That would be pretty greatā€¦. We could play Duke to open an then if Texas could get past Sacramento St. we could spank the sh$& out of themā€¦. Be a great weekend.

2 Likes

I think Jimmy V games are just single games and not in a bracket.

Iā€™d rather play Texas cause that would be an easy win IMO

2 Likes

I will assume the ā€œmultiple waysā€ you speak of are entrance 16 and 18, which both put traffic onto the back street. The exit to Cullen was closed off because of road replacement and exit to Elgin was closed too many times. All of the traffic was sent East from Cullen, then North from Hines Arch. Bldg toward the ONLY EXIT from the lot to Elgin. Traffic was always backed up for an extremely long time. The few times the direct exit to Elgin from the lot made the exit much easier.

1 Like

You can take Elgin or Calhoun. Not once did it seem that problematic getting from the parking lot to the freeway.
Going back towards Cullen is often the most difficult.

1 Like

Iā€™m new to this forum and first-year season ticket holder! Looking forward to the new season!

24 Likes

Welcome Danielā€¦ā€¦Make sure you spell it Coogs, not Cougsā€¦ā€¦Thatā€™s for WSU and BYU losers.

oh, donā€™t worry - Iā€™m too young to be burned at the stake.

4 Likes

Getting FROM the parking lot to Elgin is extremely difficult. There are TWO exits from the lot open and both feed onto a two lane street, but most utilize only the right side of that road, so the entire lot is backed up because the light at Elgin favors Elgin traffic and since some folks desire to turn left, it backs up traffic wanting to turn right on Elgin to get to the freeway. Many games, there was ONLY ONE LANE OF TRAFFIC able to exit the park lot.

2 Likes

omg, that would be legendary.

I was there for just about every game. If you had a lot of issues getting out your standards are extremely high or you didnā€™t take the best exit.

Iā€™d rather start against Texas. Drop them out immediately.