22-23 Schedule Speculation, Confirmation, etc

The fact that TT has been willing to play us in FB and BB is one reason I don’t hate them. I respect them and wish them well against teams besides us.

10 Likes

Welp, there we have it… Russell left every game early.

I’m just kidding, please don’t hurt me.

But the construction was a pain.

4 Likes

I park in the garage. I found if you leave as soon as the game ends, usually no problem at all getting out. But, if you lollygag 5-10 minutes, you are in deep chit.

Never early and usually stayed for the school song and waited until the players ran to the dressing rooms.

Did you read my comment ? ? ? ? ? I have been in attendance for EVERY GAME for the past 3 years. Two years ago, and again this past year, we were issued “green lot” parking passes.

1 Like

I’ve heard the rumors about the scrimmage but I take them with a grain of salt. The purpose of keeping the results secret is so neither team worries about the score. I would say the scrimmages are fantastic. The results bear witness. Keep scrimmaging. It just makes us better. But I have no idea who won as far as points. I’d like to think we did.

Oh they keep score and everyone involved knows we beat ut last season.

3 Likes

Well dang, that makes me feel so much better…winning scrimmages should count in the win column…

I cannot confirm nor deny the scrimmages, their results or anything but yeah … :slight_smile:

We beat UT good in the scrimmage one of the players told me when we had the intra squad scrimmage in the fall when Jarace Walker was in town

Any time we beat ut I feel good about the game. Just pointing it out to the poster who claims it doesn’t matter

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1532824366706307072?s=20

We didn’t get put in the Jimmy V classic.

Iowa and Illinois, were chosen.

We should play in it vs NC State.

2 Likes

Yeah you got me RW. Have changed my mind and calling every Whorn I know to tell them lol!

I have no intention of changing your mind. You don’t care and that is fine. I promise the players competed to win.
And my comments were more directed towards the one who says we don’t keep score because it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I never leave until the band leaves after playing the alma mater.

2 Likes

We never leave until there are no more Raising Cane’s tickets left . . . . .

4 Likes

I never leave until the concession girls have their purses in their hands

1 Like

a new announced MTE
https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1533569919417188359

noting because if we do a last minute mte it won’t include okst/depaul

off those left: Texas is the only big 12, Georgetown is the only big east, wake forest is the only acc, missouri and kentucky are the only sec (And Kentucky doesn’t do competitive MTEs, so you can rule them out),
so if we are somehow doing an MTE that is competitive, we know who itll likely be against… buts at this point its unlikely we are in one

edit: wake and Georgetown was just announced in an mte, by goodman… texas, mizzou and us are the only big teams of note not tied to an mte