23-24 UH Football Season

Houston
“the road schedule is difficult, maybe even unmanageable.”

2 Likes

Whoever wrote that is spot on about beating Texas. I’m already fired up for that come what may.

9 Likes

Honestly, I personally would take your low ball and be happy with year one in the big 12! (obviously always awesome if we do better) Nice detail in your predictions!

https://twitter.com/CottonCC_FFSN/status/1670980642685812737?cxt=HHwWgoC8ndKCwrAuAAAA
They got lucky last year. It will be funny if we go on a run and beat them regularly in conference, where it counts, with an even playing field.

Yep, this year our innovative offense will explode onto the scene for the UT game to shock the college football world.

1 Like

Interesting comments from WVU host. Mostly positive about CDH

2 Likes

Posting positive info about CDH on here will get you all sorts of grief . . . . .

9 Likes

Only thing ill say is take some zyrtec or claritin and wear a UH hat. :smiley:

“If one cant say something nice…dont say anything at all”

I hope we go 8-4 and then fire CDH to satisfy both halves of the board.

1 Like

Nah, we could win the Big 12 and not satisfy most of the CDH critics. They just don’t like him or his style and that’s never going to change.

5 Likes

Not me, I just want that Vulcan Trophy. Sign that over too me, I’ll be satisfied with’em. :laughing:

2 Likes

I like the way you’re thinking out of the box. Let’s do it.

If he won the Big 12, he’d have some significant wins, something he has not currently done at UH

3 Likes

IMHO, we will win .
Go B12 Coogs !

Wouldn’t that bankrupt most of the social media sites?

1 Like

16% …

Winning the B12 would satisfy all but maybe a very few critics.

2 Likes