23-24 UH Football Season

Why women’s gymnastics is the sport to add.

Simon Biles has said she’d consider coaching any women’s gymnastics team UH might get.

I was fine with missing the Rice game. Plus, it is my wife’s boss who I’ve known forever. I don’t miss home games though and expect UTSA to be decent. The October unknown hanging over my head is the stressful one.

Last time I missed a game due to a wedding was 2009 Ok State. I still give my cousin grief about that one.

OK.

I didn’t say don’t add it. If the school wants to, I think Houston is a very good location to be in for the university to succeed with it. Others will enjoy it.

I am still not likely to watch it or follow it.

I predict we are going to win every home tailgate. Mimosas in the morning to margaritas at night. Everything else is a bonus.

Houston
“Can Donovan Smith settle the QB position?”

HOUSTON COUGARS
“WHO WILL REPLACE TANK DELL AND CLAYTON TUNE?”

https://www.rotowire.com/cfootball/article/spring-practice-preview-big-12-spring-practice-storylines-70875

“THE BIG 12’S NEWEST ADDITIONS”
https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-spring-games-2023-Texas-Ohio-State-headline-10-end-of-camp-showcases-to-watch-207467982/

2 Likes

Need Coley or Smith to take control and not look back

1 Like

Look on the bright side…at least they arent getting married when we play TCU or Texas…Now that would be RUINING!!

Agree… best thing for the team would be for one of the two to dramatically separate himself from the other. Can’t afford to waffle on the QB position for two/three games.

Music needs to be on point, when TDECU feels like a Roman stadium we go undefeated at home. No substitute for that energy!

Im also on the 8 win bus, id be ecstatic

1 Like
2 Likes

Our 2023 roster actually looks pretty good.

Definitely a Bowl Team. If our QB play is ok we can beat teams.

I still see 8-4. And I sniff an upset of The Longhorns.

6 Likes

We need some really good QB play for that

Do we know if the spring game next week will be televised? If so, where? Can’t make it out the because of Easter, but want to watch somehow.

Tyler Johnson getting first team reps at LG. I’m guessing Tank is at RG

5 Likes

Could be worse. I’ll be at my sister’s wedding instead of the UT game.

I’ve got to go to a wedding the same day and I’m trying to figure a way out of it.

Follow the damn rules people, Saturdays during football and basketball season are not the time for weddings, it’s a May, June, July thing.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Good video by Parker

Astros boi, can’t even wear a Coogs hat on a Coogs show? I’m all about Coog information getting out there, but sheesh.

1 Like

Astros run the city right now and rightfully so… Winning the WS :writing_hand: