$40Billions additional aid to Ukraine and NO BABY FORMULA?

It was a 17% import tax on formula and discouraged imports from Canada.

Say Trumps name and his 90210 defender will appear…in 3, 2, 1

20220514_091452

The anticipation builds to see who’s fault it really is…does he cite Fox, Newsmax, or OAN…or just go Fake News?..ding ding ding…he went with Fox and Bette Midler

But he will leave us hanging as to how it relates to Ukraine…

Keep it short!! :laughing::rofl::smile:

Edit: nope gonna be long retraction. Ad nauseum.

1 Like

Slip of the tongue by response to some of the abject comments that I have read including yours. Don’t worry other poster I speak four languages when you can barely manage one. Your post mentioning natural breast milk is equal to this one:

Come to think of it other poster does not cut it. bette is much better.
You are indeed a great example of partisan !@#ics. You will never admit of the current abject failures of you know who. Your anger to admit any wrongdoings spells major troubles come November.
bette what do you say to a mother that can’t breast feed?
“get natural milk”
You surely know your stuff bette,
This is third time that I am mentioning it. You clearly can’t decipher a simple phrase. You understand what decipher means?
It started last year in 2021.
We are in 2022
Are we a third world country?

Someone thinks we are.

No argument nor evidence to the contrary is sufficient when someone truly believes.

Biden didn’t create a baby formula shortage and the government has few tools to correct it. Free enterprise. No baby formula quotas or National Baby Formula Production Target for the People’s Factory #27. I explained why the market is dominated by a few large players. When one has problems, the effect is immediate.

But none of it matters because placing blame where it doesn’t belong provides emotional satisfaction. That’s the payoff. One gets to feel aggrieved.

5 Likes

Round two he prepares his retort…no facts just grasping at straws.

Will he post Kevin Sorbo or Chachi now?

20220514_091452

2 Likes

Poor 90210. #HomeAlone

1 Like

Make light of a major problem affecting babies and mothers. You surely have your priorities straight. Ask any mothers (you notice I do not cross that line) how they think about what is going on. You add 45 to justify yourself. Does this have anything to do with 45? You and a few others blinded by your partisanship are running out of excuses.
You can’t stand it. You can’t stand it that these policies or non policies are getting so bad that it is now affecting babies and newborn.
45 understood that he had to “shock” the fda bureaucratic swamp to get vaccines ASAP.
46 did not do a damn thing to get the fda off their asses to get a basic need affecting all mothers black or white.
For the last time this has been on going since last year.
Who is the incompetent supreme leader?

Let’s put it another way. When Blue Bell had the repeated problems with listeria, people just bought another brand of ice cream because the entry barrier is low to make ice cream.

Entry to the baby formula business is very expensive, in part because formula has to meet far more safety standards than ice cream.

All this is Biden’s fault. If only TFG was in charge, we’d have baby formula pop-ups in the aisles at Walmart. smh

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
How your boy got played. Companies look out for their botyom line. Do you care about meatpackers deaths too?

I do take it seriously, 2 babies died from contaminated formula, that Abbott Labs fault.

You, I dont take seriously.

We are all still waiting…

How is this related to Ukraine?

20220514_091452

My boy?
You did notice on my last post that I purposely do not cross a certain line.
I understand you are very angry and you should be.

Lol…you crack me up.

Your total lack of being selfaware is comical.

You cross the line ALL the time

2 Likes

Yes but let’s not forget this important fact. It’s so relevant !
/s

And while I can’t speak for other posters, I have no anger or despair.
But you are entertaining.

1 Like

One more time
We have the entire d.c. getting together to rightfully help Ukraine…
and…
since a year ago we can’t find a way to get the fda off its ass to solve this problem?

He’d probably propose mixing in a little bleach to clean the formula from the inside before
giving it to babies. I bet that’s the plan Chris 92 could believe in. And to be extra safe just sprinkle in
a few particles of HCQ; thank god someone had the sense to stockpile the stuff.

1 Like

And we should be helping Ukraine…

Will you admit, conflating both is straight out of Russian propaganda?

What it like being someones puppet? Can you feel their hand and forearm up your…?

It is okay bette I understand your immense frustration. You are running out of excuses…and to think we have 2 1/2 years to go?
What are we running out of next? Any suggestions bette?

Now, now, no need for that kind of language here because the manufactured rage
you indulge in reading has you ranting again.

Hey community , is this language worthy of a ban ?

EDIT: This post was just flagged by the community. Someone please explain what rules
I broke and man up and admit you flagged this

1 Like

The original post ahould have triggered a ban. But the mods let 90210 get away with anything, while others pay the price.

Maybe the next banned poster from Texas will put the new law to the test. I just might give it a whirl.

We have “run out” of patience for your BS.

4 Likes