AAC Championship Gameday Thread: #21 Houston @ #4 Cincinnati | 3PM CT | ABC

Dana said Marcus would probably be the best receiver on the team but he obviously can’t play him on offense too and wear him down like that throughout the season. But with only 2 games left he might have some tricks up his sleeve.

1 Like

PUMPED

1 Like

Two great interviews by Seth Green and Deontay Anderson on espn+ halftime of the BB game. While I hated having to miss the game tonight, it was somewhat worth it to see these two represent our University .

3 Likes

It’s game day!

4 Likes

What’s the over/under on new threads started by game time?

3 Likes

If he does he wins the Heisman.

1 Like

Live from Cincy… So far the only mention to me about my STRAIGHT OUTTA HOUSTON UH sweatshirt has been about the turkey leg hut… :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll be looking for you on camera. Be loud for us! :laughing:

2 Likes

This going to morph into the actual game day thread?

He won’t get more than a handful votes if he scores 10 TDs and sells beer in the stands at halftime.

This will spawn a zillion threadlets such as “My Gameday Thoughts and Musings - My Therapist Thinks You Should Care About What I Say Without Any Negative Comments, You Callous Micro-aggressors.”

6 Likes

I see you’ve been a member here for quite some time now lol

1 Like

Was gonna make a new one but yeah let’s just morph

:rofl:

Probably right…

Be loud… Story of my life!

1 Like

Kyle, the world’s shortest book would be “The Collected Wisdom of Football Fan Message Boards”

Glad I have no money on this game. Go Coogs!

1 Like

I never bet on the Coogs… I’m too invested in them winning to make a fair judgement on their games…

But I was right about new threads…

4 Likes

Cincinnati’s qb, John Ritter (or something like that) was saying that the objective against us is to get the ball out as fast as possible to beat our pressure. My prediction based on that info is that Marcus Jones gets 2+ interceptions today. If that happens early enough, it’s going to slow the qb down to make more methodical reads and we can keep him on his back.

Either way, the success of the game is going to depend on our secondary.

2 Likes

I think Belk has a few schemes ready to dial up this game to keep their qb on his toes.

6 Likes