Aggies looking good against Bama

And Notre Dame is trailing VaTech.

And Nebraska just went ahead of Michigan on an interception followed by a TD pass on next play.

I’ve found myself wanting Frost and Nebraska to have success on the field .

2 Likes

It’s weird. Their fight song is dedicated to hating UT and UT’s school song. It’s the only reason that I was hoping UT would have to ban the Eye’s of texas, so that A&M would have to continue singing theirs when it wouldn’t apply anymore. The only thing that I wish our school had was more passion but there plenty of fanbases who are devoted to their universities and aren’t weird.

In the aTm, ND, and Neb games the home team crowds are all having a major impact on the game.

1 Like

Please do not whoop here.

7 Likes

Well said. :joy:

The ONLY time I root for the Aggies is when they play UT-Austin.

Touchdown bama

The eyes of Texas are upon you,
That Is the song they sing so well…sounds like Hell!!

So good luck to dear old Texas Aggies…

Rough tough, real stuff, Texas A&M!!

I always thought that was stupid.

Years ago I took my son to Lubbock to visit his sisters and watch Tech play The Aggies.

Told him about Aggie yells and Yell Leaders.

He did not believe me.

As the game went along he said “ Dad, their yells are even worse than you said it would be. “

2 Likes

The only thing I like from Aggie is Layne’s chicken.

What’s really stupid is the “squeeze” of their genitals.

2 Likes

Close em out, ags

I went to A&M based upon family tradition and my grandad taught their and I found it somewhat cult like. I’ll never forget sitting in the football stadium and screaming to the people in front me to sit down. That’s when the guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and asks “You a student here”. I answer “Yes” - he then proceeds to tell me the story that all Aggies standup during the game. Last game I attended. Honestly a tradition but what a weird tradition. Anyway, their academics are now first class (not when I was there) and obviously a huge devoted group of fans - bless them. I was a fan of UH at that time and economics professor was a UH grad and doctoral student. We hit it off and since UH was riding high at that time an Aggieland was not, it was fun teasing the students. I still remember a student lambasting the professor for rooting for UH and he simply shrugged the flea off and said UH was a great institution. Fond memories at A&M. The special favors given to Corp members is what got me. Prima Donnas who were anything but. Anyway, Go Coogs.

2 Likes

I’m not scared of many things. But I am frightened in the presence of a group of Aggies. The same feeling the photographer for National Geographic might get when he’s sent to New Guinea for a photo op.

“Don’t worry,” says the producer. “They haven’t cooked anyone in years.”

2 Likes

I got Aggies thrown out of the Dome for standing in front of us. They were cruds. Every other word was F

2 Likes

We had some epic games against them in the Dome back in the day

Do you try to get the Coogs that always stand thrown out? There are a lot of them, usually the younger ones.