Aggies looking good against Bama

None of my nephews were in the corps either, nor my nieces now that girls are in the corps as well. But they are all good people.

That was a typical BOB play, empty backfield and play that takes time to develop, with obvious blitz coming.

1 Like

I don’t care what anyone says…an aerial shot of Kyle Field full of fans is freaking impressive.

7 Likes

Interesting note , There was something like 90% of the betting tickets on Alabama. So taking the Aggies and 18 looks good in that respect. If A&M were to upset the Tide there will be a lot of crow to eat amongst the radio talking heads .

2 Likes

I feel dirty, but I’m pulling for Aggy

Married to an Aggie. He isn’t watching the game, but I am. Happy to see them winning!

2 Likes

Our own Twinmom is a devoted Aggie. Nuff said.

6 Likes

There gonna Aggie it. Wheels are going to come off.

Ut oh

That could be a turning point

I’m a Coog first, now. :paw_prints::paw_prints:

14 Likes

We Coog it, they Aggie it the inexplicable happens one thing we have in common

It took a few game for the cancer that is Bill O’Brian to metasticize

1 Like

Block punt touchdown Bama

I know how it is Giena. I am a devout Coog now, but I still pull for LSU, the team I grew up rooting for and my first college, after our Coogs. When we played at LSU in the 90’s there was no doubt who had my loyalty – the Coogs. However, I could still admire the support the Tiger fans gave their team and how they filled the stadium even when their team was mediocre to bad.

1 Like

Are you believing that Aggie run back? What an answer! That will get their momentum back.

1 Like

Just weird. Where do I begin.

And return for a TD for the Ags. Whoop.

Wow

One hell of a game…

They needed that