Albeit injuries - losing

Before the Sweet 16 a disappointment…?

I think so… Even though we’re banged up but look how great UH played during the season, having fewest losses & #1 seed. 2 potential first rd picks :writing_hand:

The worst possible ending to a magical season in a year where the Final Four is in Houston, has happened.

Step away from the keyboard troll. Nothing has ended yet. Last time I checked (correct me if I’m wrong), but we play again tomorrow.

13 Likes

The tournament is a crap shoot. Who is hot and who is healthy.

The best you can ask for out of a head coach and a program is to be one the top schools year in and year out. One of those years the stars will align.

Sampson has done that.

15 Likes

We can lose by 50 tomorrow.

No way in hell that I’ll be disappointed in these kids and this team.

35 Likes

Exactly this has been an incredible year. But I honestly think we are winning tomorrow.

Then we will get healthy next week and beat those freaking Horns.

Go Coogs!!!

6 Likes

Anyone disappointed in this year or any year in the last 8 is not thinking clearly.

'Memba when we used to set the ‘good year’ line at winning 20 games? Now it’s +30!!!

7 Likes

Any single home game this year, whether against a big team or a bottom-dweller, was more fun and exciting than the last 5 Rockets games I’ve been to combined. Would I be disappointed that we lost? Sure. Would I be disappointed in the team? No way.

13 Likes

And if we do come up short tomorrow he’ll show up to say told you so.

3 Likes

Nobody gives a crap what you have to say.
You just signed up for this site and you roll in with “ we’re done” and and whatever all the other non-sense you spewed….

So you are either a troll or just a dumb SOB……either way you’re not trusted or respected.

10 Likes

I’ll be disappointed but it won’t take away from what they did this year. A few weeks ago, I thought about posting how they’ve avoided injuries. I did not jinx them.

1 Like

Yeah if we end up doing good enough to be locked into a 3 seed or better next year, we should just punt the first game of the B12 tournament bc its frustrating as hell having the third NCAAT in a row put in jeopardy due to injury at this time of year

2 Likes

I’m thinking both!

2 Likes

One of the most enjoyable seasons ever for me!

2 Likes

WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

8 Likes

You are the most pessimistic and negative person I’ve come across is a long time. This game is typically bigger than one person and we have lots of talent and a great coaching staff. Game hasn’t even been played yet and you are projectile vomiting doom and gloom. I hope you aren’t you a motivational speaker there Dr. Kevorkian.

3 Likes

He’s a troll. You can block him so you can’t see his posts. Probably a good idea for the rest of us too.

Edit: I just did. I feel better already.

6 Likes

This is a disgusting thread.

Our guys all beat up won by 11 points to a team that was gosh darn good.

I come and read this.

Come on man.

Be a Coog. I am 100% all in.

3 Likes

And you also need to win each game by an average of 25 points. While shooting 75% from the floor.

Anything less and the experts are out in force on why we suck.

3 Likes

Don’t forget 90% from the FT line.