Analyst showing no love to UH basketball

This guy is trolling UH fans while also trolling multiple other fan bases at the same time.

He wants them to run to his Twitter account and flood it with posts. Even better…talk about him on fan sites.

Hook…line…and sinker for many here

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet the Alabama, Wisconsin, Virginia make the tournament. Okie State would too if not for probation.

2 Likes

The ACC looks rough outside of Duke and Wake Forest rn

Frankly I could not care less what these so called analysts think. What is an amazing pleasure to me is to see how are Team has responded to the major injuries that we have sustained. All of the remaining games to me are “gravy” This season IMO is one the greatest accomplishments for any college basketball coaches. Mr. Kelvin Sampson won it last season. Unless we do not make March Madness If he does not win again this season this will be a major injustice. Can you imagine being a possible recruit right now? Damn right I want to play for this coach.

1 Like

I think you mean couldn’t care less.

4 Likes

So someone who ranks UH among the Top 5% of Division 1 college basketball but not in the Top 4.2% in his opinion is “showing no love” for our program. Did I get that right?

Quite honestly, all that matters is a good seed in the Tourney. Even the, you still have to just beat the best along the way.

2 Likes

Only an idiot would put Houston at 18. He is a clown.

Yup, total conspiracy lol

Goodmans not an AP voter. We’re #7 in AP so I’m happy about that.

But just letting yall know, some college basketball talking heads won’t think we deserve a 2-seed or 3-seed cause our conference is too weak this year

And it’ll be interesting if the metrics say we deserve a high seed, but the lack of Quad 1 wins compared to SEC or Big Ten teams, we could get bumped a seed line

Bracket matrix which is an average of Bracketologists has us a 3 seed right now

Still along way to go.

Who knows if we’re going to deserve a #2 or #3 seed. It all just depends on our W/L total. Tbh seeding only matters so much anyway, especially in a year like this where there’s really no clear front runner. I just want us to be a #6 or better to avoid having to play a #1 or #2 in the 1st weekend.

3 Likes

Nobody thought we deserved the two seed last year….ssdd.

As it turns out we didn’t. We deserved the #1 seed.

2 Likes