Another School Year About to Begin

Well, as I said, I’m an online learner at my current school, and even studying remotely, I still had to upload proof of vaccination…so I’m good with it.

I know people like this too. No matter what condition you have , they tell you they had it before :slight_smile:

Now, One of the interesting things I got from the ABC video was that they detected covid in samples taken from surfaces in the Wuhan live market. The trouble was, these samples showed small genetic differences ! This, per the video, implies it had already existed and circulated for awhile since the samples had to have a common previous ancestor. So this appears to open
the window on the timeline a bit. By few days or weeks or whatever ???

And the fact it took years to do the research to track down Sars1 virus. It takes really special type of people to do this type of detailed research and investigations.

Better left unsaid.

Guess not.

So what’s interesting about asking for the WaPo article is that it’s being tested as legit now that it serves a certain purpose before it was not legit. Kind of how on the other thread we’re back to it’s time to trust the intelligence agencies again. Funny how those things change as a matter of convenience and narrative serving isn’t it.?

The origin date seems to be set at September 2019.

Channel 2 News Houston reporting Tomball ISD bus driver and attendant die from COVID-19
Tomball ISD bus driver dies from COVID-19

Students sick being reported at 3.5% at TISD.

And two teachers in Texas at a junior high school die from covid; district closing all schools until
after Labor Day.

Very informative

Keep in mind, the Israeli study is only published as a preprint at this stage and has not been peer-reviewed. There was no external funding for the project.

This is still the one study that can be found on other news sources too.

Isn’t that the same study already discussed in this thread?

1 Like

Yes it’s the same Israeli study published. There is 0 new information in that article, just because it shows up on different sites doesn’t mean it’s new information.

1 Like

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times.

Diseases like smallpox and polio weren’t eradicated by natural immunity.

They were eradicated by VACCINATIONS.

Enough said.

2 Likes

I know certain people won’t believe this, but here you are…

2 Likes

Yikes , 45 small school districts temporarily closing down in Texas due to covid.

At least 45 districts shut down in-person classes due to COVID-19 cases, affecting more than 40,000 students

What more can be said. Nobody could have saw this coming.

1 Like

That really seems like an important point for every lay person to remember. A trust
in medical research that gave us freedom from the childhood fears of polio and
iron lungs. Granted I have no real understanding how a corona virus differs from the
other two, but it comes down to trusting real science and scientists. I guess back in the day people had their own superstitions and “cures” or “preventions” too…but nowadays the alternate treatments seem to be really amplified by the internet and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

The Intercept is showing/proving/exposing that fauci did indeed fund GAIN OF FUNCTIONS RESEARCH.
The truth is slowly coming out. You wonder why fauci was so ticked off at Dr. Rand Paul. Remember friends if you yell to defend yourself it usually means you are lying.

1 Like

Isn’t using all caps on the internet yelling?

Physician, heal thyself!

1 Like

Same Dr. Nick Riviera with worse hair who quite conveniently bought a crap load of Gilead stock then got real anti prevention real fast?

Keep trying.
Article is now picked up by MSN, yahoo, nypost and many others. Let the truth sets you free.