Another Undefeated Goes down

St. John’s just choked the game away to Seton Hall

4 Likes

Yes

Does this mean we’ll drop to #23 in AP poll?

17 Likes

So how many undefeateds are left?

That leaves 4 unbeatens left! Nevada plays Utah St next, I really hope USU can upset them, that would bode really well for us. If Nevada makes it past the Aggies they have a pretty clear conference schedule going forward only playing USU one more time and the only other real threat is Fresno, after looking it up the MWC is a real joke, Nevada might go undefeated. The other two Michigan and Virginia both play ranked opponents early in the new year so they could fall early. Hopefully we can keep up the good play in conference!

3 Likes

4 left

Think we are 1 of 4 left now.

1 Like

Of course! It’s the new norm, by winning we are making other teams feel bad and therefore need to be penalized

8 Likes

Maybe they can ask Thamel.

9 Likes

Okay got it! Now just waiting on Pete Thamel to report that winning and making tourney appearances only hurts our chances of joining the B12.

5 Likes

We need to agree to lose to any B12 teams ahead of time.

1 Like

Yeah it does! They don’t like winning in the Big 12, brings too much attention

2 Likes

I know you are being sarcastic, but we’ll probably move up at least two spots with ASU losing to Princeton and Wisky losing to WKU. No one behind us picked up a big win either.

Yeah just a little sarcasm. I’m sure things will sort themselves out and not worried. Love seeing us in the polls before we even start conference play!

Saint Louis U beat Seton Hall.

5 Likes

Rebuilding an arena and being undefeated is so bush league, especially when some rich guy thinks he can just throw a bunch of money at a team. Real athletics departments are run like cogs in mercantilist mafia empires that know to suck up to their media overlords.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/jloose128/status/1079224639958761473

5 Likes

That is a beautiful picture.

4 Likes

we’re going to be the last unbeaten standing!!

1 Like

I want Houston and Michigan to be last two.

4 Likes