Anyone know when Sampson

Will be meeting with the players? I assume he does a season ending recap/interview individually to discuss their role next year, nba prospective career, pro potential, transfer thoughts, etc.

After he reads the Coogfans evaluations

63 Likes

I assume that, of course. I know he is busy looking for some 7 footers and a new offensive philosophy, so I hope he gets to this soon.

8 Likes

The defense first philosophy has to change. No top recruits are coming here to chase the other team all over the court and risk injuries. Especially any decent 7 footers.

ROFL

3 Likes

No top 5 star recruits want to come to Houston I wonder why?

1 Like

Probably this week

1 Like

Jarace Walker

Others Don’t want to work hard?

Just now poppin in Big 12 with big NIL?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL

I would think the potential NBA players will wait for their grades and evaluations from pro scouts first before making any decisions.

1 Like

So, 4/27 we will know which of our players are “declaring for the draft” and 5/29 we will know which of them are coming back. Did I understand that correctly?

That is correct

We’re not getting any 7 footers. We don’t need them. According to Coogfan posters, we don’t need scorers either. We only need defensive players who occasionally can put the ball in the hoop.

1 Like

$head is coming back… No way he leaves like that with another year of eligibility…!

Unless somebody puts a $5 milliin stack in front of him…

:grin::v:

3 Likes

Pretty sure he runs the scholly list by @TucsonCoog first.

1 Like

There goes Lath then

3 Likes

Tucson and all our other hot takers coaching… Time for cuts?

2 Likes

I thought he sits down with pearland?

Is that not happening anymore?

4 Likes

No Pearland is just myopic at this point. Not a real contributor, besides who needs grumpy Pearland when you have Tucson, T, Northern and Gray?

1 Like