Apologies

Sometimes I do not read a person’s whole post when I reply for the sake of time. Probably not a good practice.

Yes. Because his comment don’t make sense when it comes to what I have posted. He even then made comments about traitors that mimicked my point, but made it sound like I thought they were. Some people are poor at communicating. That doesn’t make it an insult.

Edit: by the way, did you know one of the points of outrage politics and news coverage is that it essentially turns off one’s ability to critically think?

I am. I hope I read through the rental car agreements, hotel, tickets, etc… need to work on my comprehension skills. Lol

I used to get on the political forum for a brief period back in hs late 2000’s. It was too much for me back then. The hate has been there and apparently is still out there.

When I see a UH person I say go coogs or strike up a conversation. I never question who they vote for or which way they lean politically. All I care about is they are a Cougar!!

I’m going to Kroger then get some bbq at Hickory Hollow!!

1 Like

Same. I feel that way more broadly too. I don’t much care about someone’s political leanings, at least in terms of wanting to agree/disagree with them. Everyone has different life experiences, beliefs, and wants what they believe is best.

I’d rather focus on what we agree on. Easy to find on this board and want us to spend our time on that. Go Coogs!

3 Likes

I posted something similar to this before. Sporting events are the one place where fans sitting next to each other, who regardless of their race, creed or political leanings, can cheer on their team and high five for a few hours. I for one would like to see all sports be free of political opinions, including the participants leanings. GO COOGS

2 Likes

You Democrats better not let more Republicans show up to the bowl game than you!!!

Get To The Bowl!!!

1 Like

I farted once, smelled like peanut butter

Lol reading this “apology” thread

2 Likes

Mine smell like flowers.

must be the spirit of Houston…

Holy Crap Batman !!!…I think everyone might need to go visit the Egg Nog Punch Bowl…
Go Coogs !!!

2 Likes

Because he is biased and wants to defend his stance. If you disagree then you have a reading comprehension problem.

Propaganda is fueled by bias.

1 Like

Ben…do you think Jessie Smolett is inocent

Only if it gets them re-elected.

He’s just biased… :rofl::rofl::grin::crazy_face::rofl:

He’s an actor, who lied to police, and has been convicted of it. It has nothing to do with the conversation.

Some might consider dressing up like the other political party and acting like you were assaulted because of your race so that the national media runs with that narrative propaganda…

Don’t make me pull up the CNN and MSNBC stories that ran immediately after he reported being “assaulted”…

2 Likes

I guess Don Lemon is just biased… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on man…

2 Likes

That about sums up how every thread ends up now.
Now I think I need to apologize for starting the thread!

7 Likes

Go Coogs! Beat Auburn and Texas State

3 Likes