Astros in the 2022 World Series

First pitch tonight from Terry Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhl!

2 Likes

First pitch tomorrow by Jim Pankovits?!?

I don’t like the 2-3-2 think it favors the away team.

I liked the 2-2-1-1-1……more travel but you did not have to play 3 in a row on the road.

8 Likes

I have always felt the same way.

2 Likes

Verlander has never won a World Series game and Baker has never won a championship.

They both are going to end those streaks.

6 Likes

I SECOND THAT!!!

I’m ready for the game to begin. Play ball.

I did the Astros a huge favor by not buying tickets for any of the games.
Over many years I am 0-fer in playoff wins including 0-3 in WS play lol.
Just trying to give Verlander a chance. Go Astros!

2 Likes

Time for the Astros to avenge their loss to the Phillies in the 1980 NLCS. I still have nightmares from that series…

1 Like

Me too. I was there and watched as we blew a three run lead in the eighth inning. Heartbreaking to say the least

Finally someone on this board doing something for the team.

2 Likes

I’ve got my routine down so far. Inside on TV for JV, outside in my orange smoking jacket for the batters. Worked in the second inning and so far so good in the third.

Lot of high stress pitches for Nola so far.

More stress!!! KING TUCK!!!

Timmy Chan working hard going into the weekend.

I lost focus there in the top of the inning, my bad. Gotta make this cig count, Astros!

Effin Verlander……93,94 all game——-score 5 runs off him and he throws 97 now.

It’s the World Series!!! Wtf are you pacing yourself for……we don’t need 7 or 8 innings out of him……go in go as hard as you can for 5 and be done……

It pisses me off he has 97 consistently in the tank and didn’t use it till now.

5 Likes

With our bullpen, there’s no reason to leave a starter out there to give up 5 runs.

Stop throwing hanging breakers already. :rage:

4 Likes

Phils taking out Nola is a mistake hes settled down. Going to be very taxing on their pen.

If only Verlander was able to hold onto that liner back at him, that would have been an inning ending double play.Crap.

2 Likes

And now Dusty is trying to stretch Abreu out. Stupid.

1 Like