Astros…

But both are HOF chokers lol

What does that mean?

He say things like, “the city of Houston should be grateful that we (he and Bagwell) took less to stay in Houston”. Something like 22 million instead of 28. FU.

He complains about being away from his family. A multi multi millionaire who is at home for half the season. Only has to work 8-9 months of the year. What a disconnected from reality crybaby.

Bag=dbag.

Get your facts straight. Baggy was NOT named in the Mitchell report!!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that quote from him. Do you have that interview?

Yes. It’s called permanently etched in my mind. Good gawd. You’re approaching this from “it must not be true without a veritable quote that I can find”. Good luck finding passing quotes in the sports world from 20 years ago. And of course, I just made it up because I’m jealous/have an axe to grind/am bitter. Whatever.

You’re right. For some reason I thought he was. There is so much heavy suspicion about him taking PEDs.

How can you watch the stros today…can’t find the game

On UVERSE, the alternate channel is 1697 since the Rockets are playing on the normal channel. I’m not sure about the other carriers.

1 Like

Tuve is on his way to Cooperstown, too.

1 Like

He put on like 20 lbs of muscle before his rookie deason or something like that… But he never failed a test and wasn’t in the Mitchell Report.

And all teams steal signs and the Astros had already stopped before the playoffs… AND they had a better record on the road that yesr than at home… AND they’ve been to 5 straight ALCS… To hell with that stealing signs bs.

3 Likes

Well, he admitted to taking Andro in like 98 or one of those seasons but I don’t think it was banned in mlb at the time and was later on.

Probably received it in his welcome package back then… :rofl:

What is Dusty doing with this lineup this series? I know Yuli is out for paternity leave but resting everyone else for "load management " in the opening series!?!?

Just asking. Thanks.

Actually, Bagwell was NOT mentioned in the Mitchell Report.

Taking 3 of 4 from the Angels on the road is a good way to start the season.

Bregman looks like his old self.

Jeremy Pena looks like a pretty good replacement for Correa. Although I will hold off judgment until MLB pitching finds the holes in his swing and it forces him to adjust.

Pitching Staff looks very good.

Only 158 more games to go.

4 Likes

I liked his chances before the scandal but i just dont see how he’ll get the vote.

It’s funny because several players on the team said publicly that Altuve refused to cheat. But many will continue to hate him and the Astros because their team didn’t cheat good enough to win

1 Like

Hey he’d have my vote if I had one but these are the writers we’re talking about. Their self righteousness is unmatched.

1 Like