Astros…

Mike Scott no-no in 86!

There’s a couple guys with 3000 hits that didnt make it. One of those being Pete Rose the all time hit leader. Altuve will absolutely have HOF numbers if he stays healthy a few more seasons. The biggest obstacle he has is the name on the front of his jersey. If he were a Yankee there’d be no question about him making the hall.

1 Like

Rose and Bonds are the biggest snubs… Put them in already imo.

4 Likes

Scott was the best pitcher in baseball in ‘86. Had the Astros been able to stretch that Met series to a seventh game we might have been champs

3 Likes

People are starting to speak the truth.

Former Dodgers outfielder Steven Souza says Astros were far from only team cheating (fansided.com)

The Astros were just the scapegoats. That is why the Yankees are trying so hard to keep the letter from MLB about their cheating under wraps.

4 Likes

Hell yea, everyone was cheating. Hell, Boston was using electronic and people don’t haze them everywhere.

Its northeast media keeping the Astros are villains conspiracy going. But the Yankees just look cringe with all their whining.

5 Likes

Kershaw had 7 perfect innings today, with 13ks on 80 pitches, and they pulled him. What a shame.

1 Like

What!?!?

The Baseball Gods will not look kindly upon this mistake.

Lance McCullers to the 60-day IL. Dude is always hurt. I think he needs to be moved to the bullpen and be a set up man/closer.

1 Like

Yordan absolutely CRUSHED that homer

1 Like

Its good to have him back in the lineup. 2 dingers tonight.

1 Like

That second one was just as impressive as the first

Hoping Altuve’s injury not serious.

1 Like

Apparently, his prognosis is better than expected.

We need to get some bats working.

We need our pitchers to get ahead in the count.

Both could be a shortened spring training thing or it could be warning sign.

I guess we will find out after 162.

1 Like

The Space City unis are sharp!

1 Like

It’s still really early in the season and I like Pena, so no panic but part of me is wondering if the heart of the team is in Minnesota.

2 Likes

Correa is batting less than 200 for the Twins.

In my opinion you have guys in slumps

Tucker
Bregman

And you have guys feeling their age

Yuli
Uncle Mike
Altuve (maybe)

Its early there is a lot of baseball left.

2 Likes

What I’m saying has nothing to do with Correa’s current production and everything to do with his presence in the clubhouse. There is a huge hole there that I hope they can figure out how to fill.

1 Like