Baylor

Yeah it’s going to be so nice having someone over 6’5 that can consistently shoot and score with TA and J. Walker

3 Likes

Except our guards rebound whereas many other teams just want their guards to try and get out on the break.

Memphis plays great defense but their offense looks like AAU playground ball….I could be wrong but they seem like they have a few players more interested in their own numbers over the greater good of the team.

Our own M. Sasser could put up 20-25 every night if he wanted but he chooses to get teammates involved.

2 Likes

You ain’t wrong.

1 Like

I guess when y’all say fast you mean like UNLV under Tark back in the day. A real run and gun show. That’s not exactly what I think of when I think of playing fast.

Well it’s actually the opposite. teams that have good rebounding guards usually play faster and pushing the ball more because it’s one less pass you have to make. That’s why teams like the hornets and lakers in the NBA play so fast because guys like russ, LeMelo, Lebron get the ball and go. Look at Gonzaga last year with suggs. So it’s kinda funny that we have such good rebounding guards and play as slow as we do. But that’s why we turn the ball over way less than most teams. I just wish sometimes our guards would get the ball and go and put more pressure on the defense. We have a lot of good ball handlers.