BB Season Ticket Renewals

Actually , the logic behind saving 1000 for single game is prob because sometimes season tickets don’t show up for all games but if you buy a single ticket, you will so it helps pack the arena and make it fuller to make up for no shows. Plus they figure they can sell the single game ones and it builds interest for new season ticket holders and interest in general.

My guess

1 Like

Maybe they could get rid of the men’s room and add 13 luxury seats.

Hey now!! :flushed:. There’s already double the ladies rstrm then men’s. Help!!

2 Likes

All you have to do is “identify” as a lady, then charge on . . . . .

I do think we can still improve our concessions and should add another gift shop to the opposite corner of the arena. This will shorten the lines and generate more revenue. There are plenty of people who enter from Cullen and will never see the concessions.

2 Likes

For those with season tickets, how many games do yall usually go to?

This will be my first season getting season tickets.

Normally I attended about 70-80%. This year however, I made every one. Not sure the difference……maybe something to do with actually having the opportunity to enjoy a semi-normal life this past year?

1 Like

I make all but 2 for one reason or another. Season before this one i missed 4. I love my tickets and taking friends and family especially to packed games.

1 Like

I know all season tickets aren’t the same, but are they normally good seats? Close to the floor? I grew up in the nose bleeds seats for Texans or Astros games

You’re probably not going to get close to floor seats because everyone who is close has renewed and if they didn’t then whoever is behind them probably upgraded. But the middle to upper ones aren’t bad at all except a couple where there’s something blocking like the basket. I think most of the alumni section ones open up pretty frequently. Might want to try there first unless something good is available.

1 Like