Best road trip in the new Big 12?

Houston has to be the best city in the Big 12. Best food anywhere, and with the Turkey Leg Hut open at the stadium what’s not to love.

1 Like

@ sphinx…well played!!

Having been to a game at TCU a couple years back, that one is gonna be fun. But yeah, Fort Worth/Cincinnati/Orlando isn’t exactly a list of must-see destinations, unless you really love DisneyWorld.

Not like the SEC is much better for our frenemies at UT and A&M, though.

Word? Turkey Leg Hut at the stadium?

1 Like

My daughter wanted to do it and I forbade and it…full stop.

I watched the video before we walked up there and I was having heart palpitations. Frankly, I can’t watch the whole video.

I am extremely fearful of heights.

Yeah I hate heights

1 Like

Despite any scientific explanation, there are some people that REALLY love Disney. Like adults. Who visit without kids.

We don’t let our kids over to those peoples’ houses. :grimacing:

1 Like

Love going to Ft Worth. Fun town

1 Like

Me too. Its like west world only with more shooting, more bloodshed, and less cowboy stuff.

I trust the Disney fans I’ve known more than the rollercoaster fans, and that’s all I’ll say about that.

1 Like

Yeah if you’re into City roadies and all the things that come with fun cities, it’s not a great conference. It’s a pretty good great outdoors conference though.

Orlando I’d do one to two times for the kids.

PAC is easily the best trip conference in the nation.

1 Like

Thats a lot of sister wives.

Outside of attending a football game, you couldn’t pay me to visit any of these places.

2 Likes

I think the B1G might like a word there. NYC, DC, Columbus, Minneapolis, and Chicago all have teams within a public transit commute of the city. Drive a bit and you can get Detroit, too, though I’m not sure why you would.

U are no fun guy. Life is short. Enjoy!

1 Like

We have a big damn bridge to shove you off, and if your Cougars lose we might even give you a parachute. :wink:

download.jpeg-17

1 Like

I can’t wrap my mind around the concept of “wanting to be in a city”

3 Likes

Ft. Worth has some of the best modern art museums around. It is a very diverse city. Stockyards to modern art. :grinning:

1 Like

Really, Ft. Worth is worth the road trip just for FunkyTown Donuts. Everything else is gravy.

1 Like

Thing is PAC also has excellent access to some amazing great outdoors activities in a lot of spots. Which I value more over a city trip.