Big Buy-out

Just my thoughts they aren’t taking their time to meet on Sunday to discuss staff changes.

3 Likes

YARN | And there's a code among guys that shook Sinatra's hand." | Ocean's Thirteen (2007) Crime | Video gifs by quotes | b06cadc2 | 紗

1 Like

Meeting at the $100 brunch w $10 mimosas is my worry.
Getting the football talk over in 1st 10 minutes & its all good for such good friends.
Its not irrational based on what we have seen.

1 Like

They will make up for the loss of season ticket sales by jacking up the price of season tickets for those still buying.

20 Likes

Going to be Paterson, book it!

5 Likes

Patterson and Fritz both have good points

3 Likes

Looking more that way alla time.

1 Like

Thanks for this very welcome news, 57!!

2 Likes

Who is coog57?

3 Likes

Long time Coog and donor….

2 Likes

Do you know his name? He’s truly credible/ legit?

He is credible….check twitter.

3 Likes

That’s my problem. I don’t have twitter and ever since they changed ownership, I can’t access any tweets, other than what is posted.

No its not him, he took the handle from one but I have no idea if this Coogs57 has any connections. It seems more humorous than anything else

4 Likes

Correct. The Coog57 that used to post here was Jim Perdue, the twitter version is a parody.

1 Like

I hope during the sit down that UH administration lay out all the dirt that they have on Holgorsen and offer that we will pay a reduced buyout (or outright, he resign) or we go public with your trash, and you’re fired for cause.

Don’t pay the loser $14MM.

1 Like

If true…
YES!

1 Like

This is the truth…Most of us either hate him or don’t like him to be running our football program. He needs to go pronto!

I think it’s more than that….that account has information that matches up with other things that have come from completely different people.