Big Buy-out

He does joke I get that……but if his information is not correct then I know others who are wrong as well.

The things he is saying are things I had already heard which is why I had no reason to doubt….it was like confirmation from where I was coming from.

I guess we’ll see.

For everyone’s sake let’s hope Dana really is gone….if he is not the entire next year is going to be one huge cluster with absolutely zero to look forward to.

1 Like

Tilman

If you bring him back next season, you can expect to lose until 2026. Change must be made now.

2 Likes

dirt?

I think the Twitter version may be his son.

Top Men Indiana Jones GIF - Top Men Indiana Jones Indiana ...

3 Likes

Dana walking into the meeting today.

5 Likes

Seen that yesterday with Coog57 tweeting that you know something is cooking

Trying to keep up here. Sorry for my ignorance.

So if we fire Dana now, we still owe him $14mm?

How come I’m just now seeing this on this board?

The cybercoog formerly known as Coog57 now posts here as Coog63.

2 Likes

Jim (Coog63) rarely posts, is he doing okay?

He occasionally posts on the Politics Board

Its $14.8M which is full salary for next 2 years plus 60% of the final 2 years of his deal. This was reported by Duarte. Any additional $ due if we fire him this minute would be related to his 2023 salary, which at this point has been mostly paid.

A few of us have posted this numerous times. Lol

And we would owe him that $14.8M over the next 4 years, not immediately.

1 Like

I believe Cougardue is Jim’s son and a lawyer in Cali. .

Thamel reporting that Holgersen has a clause that lowers the buyout if he gets a new job

That’s pretty standard. It was weird that Jimbo Fisher didn’t have that.

1 Like

Jim’s son but a teacher in California. His other son is a lawyer.

Jimbo doesn’t have that clause so he is getting 100% guaranteed buyout even if he gets a new job.

1 Like

I’ve read we can pay him off with monthly payments over the term of the contract. That means that MF’er will get a $300k+ check every month for the next four years. Hard times.

1 Like