Big10 overrated

Michigan St, Ohio St, Purdue, … Go TSU!

4 Likes

Beat me to it!

2 Likes

The super elite greatest basketball conference of the century has provided us some wonderful upsets today. I hope it continues.

It’s sweet. ESPN won’t look good due to their BIG 10 hype.

1 Like

I wish they could roll a tape of all sports media guys & how they “bragged on Big 10 BB!

Big Ten is thankful for the ACC.

2 Likes

What an effing joke. Not only the hype but the seeds…ridiculous in composite. Illinois is very good though.

1 Like

Sounds like every other year.

2 Likes

Speaking of questionable seedings, I’m looking forward to Memphis obliterating the field in the NIT.

I honestly think they’re going to win that tournament. And, if so, it will set them up to possibly be the co-favorite in the AAC next year. They are going to be a load next year.

3 Likes

It’s not just that the B10 loss games in the opening round, but that Ohio St (a #2 seed) loss to a #15 seed and Purdue (a #4 seed) loss to a #13 seed.

Wisconsin (who won yesterday) will be out after tomorrow (Baylor).

Hopefully Rutgers is out after tomorrow (UH).

Illinois playing Loyola.

Michigan, Iowa & Maryland playing today. Out of these three I would say UCONN has the best chance to beat Maryland.

That would mean six of the nine B10 teams out after the first weekend.

1 Like

One more thing. All these games are being played in B10 country in arenas that they play in a lot!!

6 Likes

I know I’m happy. Way to go, greatest conference of all time. I’m just shocked they didn’t get more than 9 in the dance. I guess all those extra quality losses just went to waste.

5 Likes

I bought into Purdue for that reason and by bracket is paying dearly for it.

The good thing about that is I can quit checking it now and just enjoy the games.

2 Likes

i only had them getting past the mean green

Iowa looks good. Not impressed with the rest.

I saw Maryland play UCONN. They looked like us without Deeky, Grimes and Sasser. The defense was solid but the offense was bad.

1 Like

I couldn’t watch it. Brickfest

Loyola of Chicago 71 - Illinois 58.

4 Likes

And now Illinois!

Loyola is REALLY good!!

1 Like