Biggest Roster losses after the season

NO!

He took part in Senior Day festivities yesterday. Just an FYI.

1 Like

I noticed last night during the senior day player introductions that there were a ton of guys who played a lot this season. Usually, there are at least a half dozen names I’m not familiar with. Seems like a lot of significant turnover to me.

Just hope maybe we find an athletic QB in the portal that can move and find secondary receivers.

Parrish and G Owens.

4 Likes

I hope Owens gets picked up by an NFL team he’s very talented.

3 Likes

I believe Derek said Owens got a combine invite. That is awesome!

9 Likes

Did Derek get his invite yet?

No. He may not at all. This season, with only four games for him, may not be enough for one. :pray:

I mean… he could come back to play another year. I don’t think any Coog fans would be upset. Just sayin’

4 Likes

I think you miss a couple of people that are leaving. Dell is gone. And D’ Anthony Jones is also gone.

• Tune is obviously our biggest loss. I do feel confident we will have good QB play but wouldn’t bet it will be as good as Tune.

• Dell was our best player last year imo, leading the nation in yards and TDs is an amazing stat. But adding 2 4 starts and 2 big time transfers, with the young talented guys we already have at WR I don’t think we will fill the loss as much as others

• I think our second biggest loss are the pass rushers. Right now I don’t feel confident in our pass rush losing Bell, DA, and Parrish. I think Ceaser will be really good but you have got to have more than 1 guy on the edge.

• Art Green is the next big loss, he was our most stable CB. I don’t feel confident in our CBs as of now, we are better on a lot of guys getting A LOT better at football. Emery, Alexander, Ugo, Audu. I love adding the TSU DB that was a huge get.

Side note I would have said Owens but we got an all American safety to replace him so I think we are good there.

• Overall I think we are getting better at pretty much every position on both side of the ball outside QB, CB, and Edge rushers. If we can figure those two positions out. We should be ok. The thing I love most about where the roster is headed is we are very talented and very young. We have P5 players at every position. And they can all get better!!

• No offense to this years roster but a lot of the players we had were kinda tapped out. I didn’t really see them getting any better. The guys we have now aren’t even close to their full potential

2 Likes

No worries. I know for a fact he’ll be ready pro day and will make heads turn. He’s too good not to and we all know it. No need to come back a year. I have full faith he will play Sundays.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: He is in Florida now training very hard to be ready.

5 Likes