BOOM 2022 Recruits (Sharp, Arceneaux, Walker)

Are we sure we dont want transfers??

Because they had the 2nd best defense in the nation ? Lmao

Guess they couldnā€™t put the ball in the hole because they were concentrating so much on their defense.

I like ā€œWā€™sā€

LMAO !!!

editted it to show my perspective :slight_smile:
ill start by saying its no guarantee sasser, edwards, reggie go pro, but ill go with that assumptionā€¦but lots of season to playout

i doubt we are bringing in a transfer SG, with mark. ramon and sharp on the teamā€¦ a backup PG is the only guard i could see us bringing in

i think j walk will start ā€¦ based on offensive needs and roberts hasnt done enough to hold off a 5 starā€¦ shead,mark, roberts and francis is a terrible shooting line up ā€¦if walker can rebound he is in

3 Likes

i think we were in dfw/hoopfest to watch mccainā€¦ not unless he is ocming on as a walkon, that would be an odd pickup seeing how he has no major offers, and we are loaded on wings

He is late bloomer and I think he got on the radar late. It may not turn into anything but it seems like they are at least kicking the tires on him.

McCain and Holland were for sure the main reasons for the staffs presence.

They arenā€™t elite right now at anything

https://twitter.com/Samad_Hines/status/1465735130631319558

Walker on espn+ Friday

3 Likes

Ok but that had nothing to do with what we were talking about :joy:

Thanks for posting this! This is going to be a good one

Spittin facts

I actually think there is an opportunity for JW to start but it will be alongside Roberts. There is just a lot that needs to happen before it is even a possibility.
While Armbrester will be in the mix I am going with Walker as the 3rd guard.
We are going to really need our three vets.

2 Likes

Wondering if Edwards may consider another season.

He impresses me more each time I watch him.

https://twitter.com/jdm2186/status/1466488931659223053?s=21

10 Likes

IMG(Jarace Walker) is on ESPNU right now vs Sunrise Christian

3 Likes

I just turned it on and watched the last couple of minutes of the first half. During that time, IMG did a lot of walking around and not looking terribly interested. Jarace had a good block. IMG down by double digits at the half. Jarace looks like heā€™s already been working out with Coach Bishop. Heā€™s chiseled.

The announcers mentioned that these teams are now playing in a league of top notch private schools meaning they will face very tough competition every game. Thatā€™s going to be great for Jaraceā€™s development. Canā€™t wait to get this kid on campus.

1 Like

Walker just left the floor with some kind of injury. Doesnā€™t look serious. But during that time, UH and Sampson got a nice shoutout by the announcers.

1 Like

Iā€™d say his injury does look serious

He was up walking around. Clearly in pain, but if heā€™s walking around, Iā€™m thinking it canā€™t be terribly serious. But, I had to turn the game off, so Iā€™m not sure what else they may have said.