Boom! DJ Butler 3 ⭐️ RB commits!

27 Likes
2 Likes

How in the world are we getting High School recruits to commit…I thought we had 8 and it was just impossible to get any more? ! ? !

At least, that was what we were told!

30 Likes

That ship has sailed.

17 Likes

Kid is elusive. Looks like he has decent speed. Welcome to Houston, DJ!

5 Likes

in Dana’s case its the SS Minnow

7 Likes

Let’s be honest here guys. Its the lack of dorms on campus is the reason our recruiting is so atrocious. If we could have more dorms we would be all set. :wink:

5 Likes

This is a good one yall , could see him playing as a freshman……offers from Mississippi St., Ole Miss, West Virginia….Alabama did not offer but he took a visit.

Was 7A All-State.

13 Likes

2000 yard guy his senior year!

Fritz is recruiting across the Southeast!

7 Likes

At RB, this kid makes people miss. Also looks deadly on kickoff returns. He could be special.

6 Likes

I like to sail my foot up Dana’s ass. Jive turkey.

14 Likes

Think it was more like the Titanic with Capt Dud at the helm

Ship sailing under Willie:

Ship sailing under Dana:

17 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind Dana was just collecting a check, he now gets paid for doing nothing or basically drinking all day.

13 Likes

Yeah. Actually infuriating to see the difference, even while happy for it.

7 Likes

Here’s to CWF finding us the next Tyjae Spears.

5 Likes

Spears went in the 3rd round. When was the last time we had a RB actually get drafted? I think Fritz is gonna do wonders for our run game.

7 Likes

Nice to have all of the Louisiana and out of state players.

I reviewed CWF Tulane roster and 55 players were from out of state of Louisiana, not including the 20+ players from Texas.

That totals 75+ players were recruited outside of Louisiana.

It’s refreshing to have a HC with wider recruiting connections.

5 Likes

Why would he have offers from those types of programs and then commit to Costal Carolina?

2 Likes

early playing time, probably.

5 Likes