BOOM! Former 4* USC and OU CB Latrell McCutchin commits to UH

15 Likes

He can play this season?

1 Like

Not sure yet. He has already transferred once, so unless he’s graduated (unlikely) or gets a waiver, he’ll have to sit out.

2 Likes

Played every game w 2 starts. Always good 2 get a guy from LBJ -Austin.

7 Likes

Is it safe to say we have a USC pipeline established… :grin:

6 Likes

How often are such waivers denied?

1 Like

I’m not really sure. Seems like more are granted than are denied but no idea of percentages.

2 Likes

247 is saying he is eligible immediately.

2 Likes

I just read on 247 that they don’t know.

Not sure but seems I read a Dana comment a few weeks ago that we were at 83 scholarships.

If true we still have one more to give.

Sound right?

Looks like a studious sort of lad. You can’t have too many of those guys. They always over-achieve and play their position technically sound.

6 Likes

Texas Football seems to think he’ll compete for playing time, so apparently he doesn’t have to sit out.

I’m really interested to see who gets the nickle job that Rogers had the last two years.

2 Likes

His younger brother LaTraveon signed with our 2023 class

4 Likes

I am hoping that and that he is moving back home will be reason to have the waiver approved.

247 is reporting him as immediately eligible.

9 Likes

He will need a waiver

1 Like

Xavier Worthy posted a pretty savage video of him on twitter lol glad the trash talk is back, Texas game is going to be nuts

3 Likes

His stats page says he played at OU in 2021, and USC in 2022. Going on his 3rd team in 3 years… even the pros rarely do that

That’s the new normal - commitment is only for that time period / sadly though what alumni base can these guys ever claim or will never join one

1 Like