BOOM! JOJO TUGLER

I’ll take the crazy for the crazy rebounding

1 Like

#5 in the Greater Houston area by Jim Hicks.

1 Like

If he rebounds like Juwan I’ll take him in his wedding dress.

3 Likes

Watching his highlight reel, dare I say he reminds me of Fabian?

Hmmmm, this guy seems more like a shot blocker, rebound type.

In his highlights, i didn’t see 1 jump shot. So, i wouldnt compare to Fabian.

@Jcoop9 @pesik does he have any AAU highlights? Cause the Cy Fair schools that he played against, no offense to them, probably not that many D1 players hes going against

How about Bo Outlaw?

2 Likes
1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/BJenkins247/status/1529590769148895233

Top 150ish on 247, would be a 3 star prospect. I like his potential. And since he’s a Houston kid, he’ll probably be willing to stay and develop here

11 Likes

I love that last sentence of the highlighted section. :+1:

4 Likes

A really good write up on Tugler.

1 Like

I noted that as well. It is nice to see a kid come in with a degree on his mind. With all the emphasis on the pros, I like an emphasis on the education.

3 Likes

When you compared the 2022 recruiting class with the 2023 is day and night but both great. You have 2 blue collar workers in Jefferson & Tugler!!!

1 Like

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_-TnCJ9qF/

1 Like

I think coach is betting that he may grow to 6’10. Look at the shoulders, arms and hands :astonished:

6 Likes

Give me an x-ray of his hand, I’ll tell you exactly how tall he’s going to be. Although I’m not sure how to compensate for shoes on/off

6 Likes

From watching his AAU highlights, was thinking of a player comparison. Mobile forward, quick off the floor, the hair. Reminded me some of Jameel McKay who played for Fred Hoiberg at Iowa State

From his Cy Falls highlights, maybe Kenneth Faried?

7’5 wingspan

1 Like

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

I think Francis is like 6’8 w/ 7’2 1/2 wingspan last year.

Here’s a nice article that goes in depth on JoJo…