BOOM! JOJO TUGLER

Per Duarte, JoJo committed to UH.

Welcome to the Coog family Jojo!

15 Likes

:grin::bomb::boom:

Wow!

Kid is going to be a monster…… glad we got him before he blows up.

Do you guys remember when we would sign a 4 star and he would then become a 3 star……

We have come full circle :o:…… guarantee this kid winds up a solid 4* before it’s done.

6 Likes

I just saw there’s also posts about this on the 2023 thread, but that’s OK. This young man needs his own Boom thread.

11 Likes

Staff is seeing the fruits of there labor locally now. Kids grow up wanting to play for UH

6 Likes

“The fields are white unto harvest.”

5 Likes
1 Like

@Pollardsvision what recruit got demoted a star in the past?

1 Like

Did we need 35 seconds of warmups and slapping hands?

Its for the production value :joy:

John 4:35 :+1:

4 Likes

Mostly on the football side but there have been a couple on the basketball side I believe….my memory is not sharp enough to give exact names( sorry) but there are some posters on the site that probably can…… for awhile it was kind of a running joke…. Get a highly rated kid and the crowd wondered how long before he “ lost” a star.

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1529570833232015360

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1529571102430834688

8 Likes

The.Ball.Belongs.To.Me.

I love that quote!

3 Likes

wingspan measurement are probably insane

3 Likes
3 Likes

Interested to see how he developes. I’m not going to lie I wanted to steer away from the 6’7 guys who aren’t very skilled. But he’s clearly not tapped out yet. Wanted one of the bigger fish but those are hard to come by with bigs. We know Sampson has the “whoever wants to be here first policy” so I trust the goat. He’s basically another Jwan Roberts

This guy is going to be a ghastly competitor. His energy level for that size is insane. He’s a full-on irritant.

8 Likes

So Funk, your saying he could be our Dennis Rodman without the crazy.

1 Like

Oh man… Our future classes are starting to take shape.

Jefferson
Tugler
High ???

Miller
McDermott ???
Pipkin ???