BOOM! JOJO TUGLER

Francis has a 7’6 and Roberts 7’ 1

1 Like

Remember this young man just finished his junior year. He won’t be a frosh at UH until sept 2023, nearly 1 1/2 years from now. He easily could grow another inch or more since he may be just turning 17.

1 Like

He’s number #2 on Donald Sloan’s website. Impressive!!!

Only Wesley ahead as of now.

Also going to be interested how good Beaumont United will be. They have everyone back except Terrence. But Terrence is that school’s goat. Wesley probably going to put up some insane numbers, tho!!! He’s gotten thicker, btw.

1 Like

Did you see the first pic with CKS poking his head out ?! :joy:

6 Likes

I want to get out and watch him play next season. Hard to tell by the U-tubes but he looks like a great project,
Sounds like he has his head screwed on right and the very fact he is talking about a degree tells me he is in this thing for the long haul.
Players like him, Shead, Ramon Walker, Roberts and Powell are the kind of kids who make you better and then give you the great leadership down the stretch.
You have to be very pleased with our two new recruits

2 Likes

Very blue collared players. Go Coogs!!!

1 Like

Nice little write up.

CKS player in every way.

Sounds like the type of player fans will love.

Like the ability to use both hands. I thought he was left-handed watching the first set of highlights, but now I can’t tell. He’s that good with both.

Trivia note: His HS coach, Rich Flores, is the brother of UH and ESPN alum Rob Flores. I made an ass of myself when I met him - our kids were on the same little league team, and we were talking about where we grew up. When I found out he graduated from Dobie in the '90’s, I went all fan-boy and asked “Wow, do you know Rob Flores?” :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just waiting on Zayden High to join us. That would complete the HS class of 2023. Then just sprinkle it with some transfer portal guys.

This Robert Flores…

Wow…the updated 247 rankings, Tugler is ranked 95th in his class

@Pollardsvision According to 247 Kordelius Jefferson is 146th in his class. Listed as a 3 star. Did he lose a star?

4 Likes

Is tuglar like our version of akeam?

no kordelius is a 4star on rivals, was never a 4star on 247… this is 247 (not the composite)… he’ll have his chance to move up in summer aau

1 Like

Like I thought. Top 100.

1 Like

143 for Jefferson who you also called top 100… and i clearly meant the composite…i said similar rankings to greshmen, greshmen was #80 in 247 (not the composite) too

1 Like

I was talking about 247. When the rankings are updated. I have no clue when Rivals is updating.

@pesik whats the difference between composite and the other ranking on 247?

I was always curious about that.

It includes Rivals. ESPN. Etc.

Basically getting an average of the 3 major services.

247 is just 247’s ranking.

3 Likes

One thing I notice from watching his tape is how quickly he’s improving. He’s not even closed to taped out. His AAU tape already looks much better than his hs tape in my opinion. That might be due to coaching. But also he seems like a player who excels with good players around him!