Boom Joseph ManJack Commits

I would love to read what coachv is thinking .

3 Likes

The juco WR Willie McCall is supposed to be pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Add Bryce Johnson to the list. Im sure he must be pretty good for the coaches to want him

BOOM!

I think we have an impact player on campus in CJ Guidry. Like most true freshmen, he redshirted this 2021 season and should be ready this fall.

But this thread is about a new impact player and to welcome Joseph Manjack to UH, which I will do right now. Welcome Mr. Manjack!

5 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Manjack!

Welcome to the Coog family!

1 Like

Matthew Golden called it

2 Likes

Guidry was a redshirt but he did get a little game action late in the season .
Plus we have others besides the starters and the newcomers

1 Like

Hmmm…(clears throat)

(Louder voice) The man said…he’d love to know what CoachV is thinking.

4 Likes

He was the starting QB at Tomball Memorial. :+1:

I assume you meant McCoy?

CoachV already posted what he thought about Manjack. I am sure the fact he is transferring to UH doesn’t change that.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1481840215476031490?s=21

The kid is clearly a knucklehead. But as long as he performs AND doesn’t cause any problems I’m excited

2 Likes

Welcome to our UH Family and to the City. We can’t wait to see you play wearing our beautiful red and white!
Go Coogs

What makes him a knucklehead?

Most likely hes going off of his demeanor. Which doesnt explicitly prove anything.

Joe seems to not want to say much when he is in the lime light. That is ok with me . His dad wants him to show what he can do on the field. He is going to get his chance!
Go Coogs !

1 Like

Proven history during his high school recruiting for 1. But I mean hes a kid so I get it, which is why I said as long as he doesnt cause any problems Im really excited and think its a great get.