Boom Joseph ManJack Commits

What was the proven history of him being a knucklehead during recruiting?

Specific examples, please.

Why is he a ā€œknucklehead?ā€

In addition to playing wide receiver, I can envision Manjack taking direct snaps and running Wildcat formation plays due to his unbelievably quick feet, extensive running experience, and ability to throw the football.

Bring all of Tomball to the games!!

4 Likes

Yeah, McCoy.

What exactly did he do that was ā€œknuckleheadā€ indicative?

All young people have some knucklehead in them. We all did in our youth, thank God there was no internet when I was a teen and early twenties

10 Likes

But again, how do we know that he ever had ANY ā€œknuckleheadā€ in him if we donā€™t know what specifically he did that would create that impression?

Inquiring minds want to know!

2 Likes

I agree, I was speaking in general. I know he chose to the put UH on so I will root for him and wish nothing but the best for him.

1 Like

Folks on here and TOS think Iā€™m a young punk now, they shoulda seen me when I was 18-19 a decade ago. Lol

3 Likes

I suspect Guidry (4.4 per in DCTF) winds up with a lot of playing time.

1 Like

That may be, and if so, GREAT!!!

The more star receivers we can have on the field at once, the better!!!

But what about the whole ā€œknuckleheadā€ thing? What did ManJack do that was knuckleheaded? More than one person has asked, but no one has answered.

2 Likes

Calling one of our own names before he arrives by stating ā€œclearlyā€
I donā€™t see any evidence of your claim.

4 Likes

Knucklehead might not be the word. Maybe immature is better. Specifically the way he jerked the UH staff around previously, and its small but in the interview the way he answers the questions so cryptically about why he left, and who else was he being recruited by. Its just immaturity. And all I said was as long as he produces and doesnā€™t cause any problems I think its a great get. Yall are trying to make this something bigger than it is

5 Likes

Hmph.

I guess Iā€™d need to hear some more specifics in order to judge.

2 Likes

So. Like 90% of teenagers in the world.

Got it.

When I was teaching I followed and taught the precept: donā€™t tell me what you can do-SHOW ME. Maybe we should judge our commitments this way.

You guyā€™s should love him as one of your own considering the number of knuckleheads who post on this forum!

6 Likes

True.

Iā€™d like for someone to SHOW ME what he did/said that was knuckleheaded.

So far, I havenā€™t seen any specifics.

1 Like

Honestly if you peek back over to the Satellite area , where you post alot, there are many many knucklehead comments IMHO. J/s