Boom Joseph ManJack Commits

Oh sure. We all know that.

I just want to know what HE did that was “knuckleheaded.” For some reason, no one can tell me.

1 Like

“Knucklehead…immature??” Sorry, but Gdashman, you made it a big deal by referring to this kid in these derogatory terms. You can’t just throw that out there and not expect to be called out on it. Especially, when you’ve only presented your opinion as your proof. How did he jerk around the UH staff specifically? The kid didn’t want to speak negatively about his USC experience, but is ready to move forward and get down to business with UH…how is that immature? I just don’t take kindly to arbitrarily down-talking a KID without legitimate evidence to backup your claims.

15 Likes

I would think that when a kid commits to UH, the only thing that should be posted would be positive. As my uncle used to say, “If you can’t say something good about a person, then don’t say anything at all.”

The fact is that our staff wants him and he has agreed to come. That’s all I need to know until he gets on the field. As for as a kid being immature, I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

6 Likes

It was just 1 person who made the comment, not several. Up to him to explain if he wants I guess.
I looked into the kid n I see some great potential to make an impact immediately. I hope the best for him, but it’s not always an easy path!

1 Like

Jess, I want him going north and south, not east. :wink:

1 Like

Brother played for Concordia Lutheran I believe. Very glad to see the young man from Tomball at our beloved university.

1 Like

Works for me. May have go East to get open. :wink:

1 Like

Funny. We have some alleging immaturity and others defending him and neither side can explicitly say what he did.
Lol

2 Likes

Started to own up to it but didn’t finish the process.

No WE did not make more of it.

It was YOUR wording that caused EVERYONE else in this thread to question YOUR statement.

1 Like

And quit calling him a kid! He’s a man, Jack!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like he’s been conditioned by someone to keep his mouth shut. With the talent I saw on video I can see why he wants to go somewhere where he can play.

Go where you’re gonna be happiest. No explanation needed.

(Hell, after thinking about it it could be Dana that told him to stay low.)

Aren’t most young men knuckle heads up until their mid-20’s?

I don’t care what the kid said. Lot has changed in the last 3 years alone.

Glad to have him onboard.

1 Like

I bet UH coaches have someone designated to monitor this message board. They caught wind of this topic and told him to keep a low profile… :laughing: jk. Btw

1 Like

Trueism: boys should be flash frozen at 13 and thawed at 30.

In my case 50 :wink:

2 Likes

Same here!

If I never hear the word “ Knucklehead “ again it will be too soon.

2 Likes

Went to HS with the parents – good on that family.

1 Like

Only due to an injury to the starting QB. He could sling the pigskin don’t get me wrong, but he is a beast of a possession receiver. Sooooo very excited!!! Knew he was getting double covered, but runs very QB friendly routes. I am biased because I work at Tomball Memorial so :grin:

8 Likes

I work with someone that went to Tomball but their kids are zoned to Tomball Memorial. They are very excited about Manjack.

In 1989 we moved to Tomball from Spring.