BOOM LUCAS COLEY

https://twitter.com/YVQBacademy/status/1526737576949960706?t=1wbk9VGex45qjBvZth8WUA&s=19

9 Likes

This kid looks like the real deal. The balls get there in a hurry.

6 Likes

boy the Arky stuff seemed to run deep, glad we were able to pry him away somehow

2 Likes

This dude has a hose for an arm.

1 Like

Hose/ What happened to cannons?

1 Like

Looks like he is back home in SA

workout at TMI

Big dude. Fast release. Could be the camera lens but he seems to put that football on a line.

Big 12 QB.

4 Likes

Finally a quality backup. Insurance for this year. :muscle:

You don’t get to the SEC off bs. This kid can throw. And he will have a year to learn from Dana and Tune before competing for that starting job going into the Big12

1 Like

Coley will have a lot of good wrs to throw to next yr.

4 Likes

Every team in the SEC is far from being at the level of Bama or Georgia. Saying that, he looks like a guy with a good combination of strength/speed with good upside.

Why the heck did my post get flagged?? That some Weak stuff. Unbelievable !

2 Likes

Maybe someone accidentally pressed the flag button.
:astonished:

2 Likes

Haha. I’m going to leave it alone. But
 whew.

1 Like

Oh I know who.

Some people just don’t like free speech.

1 Like

I don’t get it Mike. Be different if I said something out of line. All I did was asked the poster " how they were seeing or responding" to info I put out ( which I’ve done over few hundreds of times on here :wink:) if they said they were putting me on ignore button. Simple question. Then i get flagged for it. That’s a whole another level there. Reponding "I chose not to put you on ignore " would have been ok w me.
Ohh well, not sure what’s worse the flag or the mods hiding the very basic post.

https://twitter.com/YVQBacademy/status/1527449147128877056?t=pksPPaqDtphwB9Huth9Fow&s=19

Back on subject! The man can fling it. Excited for his future in Coog Red.
#GoCoogs

14 Likes

What stood out to me was his timing, accuracy combined with an outstanding arm, his ability to run and his personality. He is IMO a fantastic recruit for U of H. He has not even hit his “first gear” yet. He reminds me of a young Aaron Rodgers.

2 Likes

Especially the ones who proclaim to love it.

1 Like