Aggies will never get that far.

Lotta teams from Texas ( if a few of the small conference teams get in):+1:

First Round—Sam Houston

Round of 32–Northwestern

Sweet 16–UNCW

Elite 8–Quinnipiac

Looks good to me.

6 Likes

First round could be tough!! But then after that, they should be ok. :laughing::rofl::grin:

#NothingComesEasy

Edit: I’ll take SAM +28 pls

1 Like

If by tough you mean not win by at least 30 then I completely agree. :wink:

3 Likes

Ha. We thk alike. Look what i put in my Edit

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ll take this bracket too

1 Like

i’ll take the one Hill put up, the one above has Kentucky, may not be too much trouble this year; they still got talent.

1 Like

Its coming fast.
A 6 bid MWC would be wild. (Probably means Gonzaga is left out)

“Expansion made the country’s best conference even better” The 20 most important questions you may have about college basketball with the NCAA Tournament five weeks away - CBSSports.com

Kudos to them. I remember when we were in the American every year people thought the league would finally get more than four teams in the tourney. Never happened. If the MWC gets 6/11 teams in the tourney or even if they just get 5/11 that’d be super impressive.

3 Likes

RIP A&M and Indiana State after tonights results

1 Like

Dont see S. Carolins beating Dayton

1 Like

First time Indiana State is back in the rankings since Bird played and they lose by 13 at home to a 11-14 team. No bueno.

4 Likes

Have you seen South Carolina play?

Dayton would have to play the perfect game.
South Carolina would be a small favorite if they played
today.

Why do you believe the Gamecocks won’t beat Dayton?

Just last week everyone was talking about a 1 seed for North Carolina. They might play themselves right off the 2 line.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t want to see S Carolina at all unless it’s in the Elite 8 or Final Four.

I think they are the best team in the SEC

1 Like

I know Lunardi isn’t actually good at this, but I would love that bracket for us.

1 Like

South Carolina is a good story but I don’t think they are a serious contender in March. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them lose to a 12 or 13 seed in the first round.

1 Like

LIke I said, all the metrics have them in the 50s or worse. IF they lose anymore games They may drop even further which would leave them out.

Metrics matter very little. What does matter is that they’re 3-3 in Q1 and 5-0 in Q2. They could go 2-4 down the stretch and probably still be in the field.

1 Like