Caitlin Clark

Girl can ball

Man…

3 Likes

Very talented. I’m a fan. But her play in the last 3 minutes was dumb play after another.

She’d be smart to watch Shead close out a game.

2 Likes

She can ball and is a eye candy.

Im a sucka for snowbunnies, tho.

She lives and dies by the 3 pointer. She is like BYU one bad game and its all over. one more thing she is ball hog.

1 Like

She is a great passer

2 Likes

She’s had a better 3 point % than the entire BYU team 2/4 years and she’s averaged 8.15 assists for her college career. Nothing to suggest she’s a ball hog.

2 Likes

Eye candy? Looks like a dude.

11 Likes

I guess you missed the twins from Miami last year if you wanted eye candy.

4 Likes

Sometimes you guys really outdo yourselves.

14 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUv-KnrNATi/?hl=en&img_index=2

1 Like

Count her ribs. I want the truth!

7 Likes

Talentwise, Clark appears to me to be the female version of Steph Curry.

Regarding eye candy, I thought Gabby Marshall was quite attractive.

She’s a great player but doubt I’ll ever have much interest in women’s sports. ESPN is doing its best to get me to change. Ha

2 Likes

5 million to play 3 years in a men’s league

Vs.

2 million to play 20 years in WNBA

Shes coming to disrupt the whole system :+1:

lol.

Now if she played for our Coogs I might differ with you but I doubt Hughey even offered lol

Clark is a helluva player, and I do find women’s college basketball more entertaining than I used to. I believe the quality of play has improved, and many of these tournament games have been very enjoyable.

What I really want, though, is to live long enough to see the Cougars make a tourney run. That would be fun.

Remember that time Serena beat 203rd ranked Karsten Braasch in a friendly “battle of the sexes” match? Yeah, me neither.

1 Like

Unless she gets dominated, shutting down debate on whether the best women can compete against even the lowest men at the same level.

1 Like

Lots of funny comments from folks who watch college sports. lol hilarious

2 Likes