Calling it now...UH SMU will be a top 25 matchup

Should beat ECU and SMU should beat Navy and Tulane. Going to be a fun game. Glad it’s a home game.

I was looking at the SMU schedule and they play Navy and Tulane before they play us. After they play us, they play Memphis, UCF, and Cincy.

To beat SMU, I am not sure we can disapear for a few quarters. Hope we figure out how to play a whole game.

18 Likes

Ouch

Be tough for them to end the season on four straight losses.

1 Like

dont think we’re receiving any votes as of yet so we’re going to need some help, but I could def see it happening.

We need SMU to stay undefeated

2 Likes

I could see UH in the rankings if they beat SMU, for sure.

2 Likes

This. I think we see ourselves after this week with a few votes. But with a bye week next week I don’t see us jumping 10-15 teams. But we beat sMU…and we have a number next to our name.

11-1 here we come!

5 Likes

No chance of being ranked until we beat SMU.

9 Likes

Not sure when the cfp rankings come out but with that it might take even longer to get ranked…doesn’t really matter just gotta keep winning!

This, we’re not turning heads nationally quite yet.

I don’t think we crack top 25 even if we beat ECU, but I think we will receive votes

Agreed. I think we’ll finally start receiving votes this week. Beat ECU and we might get to 10-20 votes. Beat SMU and we’ll be within three spots of getting ranked.

1 Like

We could lose to SMU and still play in the championship game

And honestly thats what really matters. I’d rather us make the CCG than be ranked. Only way we get a shot at Cincy.

3 Likes

only if smu loses to cinci and someone else

1 Like

we have zero votes now…beat a 1-5 tulane, and ecu is not going to be anywhere close to top 25

3 Likes

Sometimes a gaudy record goes a long way towards a ranking. Unless you guys think Coastal Carolina is really that much better than us.

1 Like

Maybe, if Tech keeps winning and we blow out ECU…maybe.

But we will definitely be ranked if we beat SMU.