Calling it now...UH SMU will be a top 25 matchup

At the least, we have to beat an UNDEFEATED SMU in order to receive a ranking.

We haven’t beat anyone worthy to brag on our schedule. I am absolutely happy and positive we’ll have a great rest of the season, but we need to slow the breaks a bit.

Kentucky is an undefeated SEC team and they’re ranked 11th. Quantity has nothing to do with it.

Why is that directed at me? I didn’t say anything about Kentucky.

You said 80% of a ranking is about quantity of wins and I was pointing out if that was the case Kentucky would be ranked in the top 5 because they’re an SEC school.

Usually tomorrow unless they reserve the game for announcement the following Monday. I don’t think ECU vs UH warrants any special media treatment so I expect a game time announced tomorrow.

I see. No argument from me.

But no. That’s a different conversation than I was having. You’re talking about quality and top 10. I was talking about quantity and top25.

Thank you!

I was more wanting to know about the SMU game. Im guessing it will be out the monday before the game? Is there any method to possibly predict if our games will be AM, PM or evening?

No idea. I think it will somewhat depend on what happens this coming weekend to an extent. We should know in a week.

1 Like