Cameron Tyson

Personally I’m happy for the guy.

He gave everything he had while at UH.

I am not painting with a broad brush but there are a couple of people in this thread that are being passive aggressive like little babies.

Let’s not clam in to hate bullies and claim mistreatment and then act that way towards others……or do so that’s, fine….but be ready to be called out.

3 Likes

Oh yea. Kinda of like passive aggressively chiming in after a good game by Walker after he had been struggling the past several gms and saying maybe he should have gone to Alabama. Knowing someone had posted maybe he would fit better at Bama.
Then claiming… ohh that wasn’t intended to anyone!! Alrighty Pollard :laughing::joy::smile:.
Nothing like getting called out. All good!
But Come on Man!! :laughing::smiley::laughing:

I had not even looked at who had said what……it was just a bunch of comments that I highly disagreed with….so no, it was not intended for you….why would I lie? I didn’t realize you were one of the ones that had made the comments until I read your reply……then I went back through the thread from the top and saw that……and I replied letting you know that was not my intention.

If you don’t believe me then so be it, that’s fine.

And I did not call you out on it sir. You automatically assumed I was speaking of you.

When I said no hard feelings last month I meant it and had actually rec’d a few of your posts.

Looks like you don’t believe what I said or my intentions so that’s cool….

I won’t make the same mistake again.

1 Like

Well my bad, if it wasn’t intended towards me, sure seemed like it. And it wouldn’t have been big deal, but I have history w you where you went on 2 long personal rants towards me several mos ago like I haven’t had done to me in my 63 yrs of life.
Just being honest :person_shrugging:. I’ve lived very clean Life!
Again i don’t fight back well when it gets confrontational, so i lose any of those battles. Just not my nature :unamused:
I do agree WE are both starting to respect ea others post when they deserve a “LIKE” . Hopefully we can cont in that direction.

My whole response n post was bc it seemed like a double standard when you had made that post on Walker just to get Likes, knowing someone had posted that. I’ll take you on your Word that it wasn’t intended towards me or any certain member. And leave it there.

#GoCoogs

Haha. WrrroonnnGGGGG!!

WDDIM ? ? ? ? ?

Not saying the guy isn’t a talent and he had some good games against inferior opponents in our FF season, but you pointing out the Villanova game is not taking into consideration that we lost both Sasser and Mark so where was he on the depth chart at the beginning of last season?

This season he’s had some subpar games against better opponents they lost to. Yes, he scored 27 against Iona but that was on 6-21 shooting and 12-15 from the charity stripe.

I wouldn’t say he’s taking the world by storm in the WAC.

Seattle is 141 in KenPom and 139 in Net rankings with zero Q1 or Q2 wins and one Q3 win. Their adjusted SOS is ranked 236.

I’m happy he found a fit for him in Seattle and I wish him continued success, but if it came down to him or Sharp getting the minutes off the bench, give me Sharp. Higher upside.

3 Likes

[quote=“Section102, post:71, topic:34435, full:true”]
Not saying the guy isn’t a talent and he had some good games against inferior opponents in our FF season, but you pointing out the Villanova game is not taking into consideration that we lost both Sasser and Mark so where was he on the depth chart at the beginning of last season?

Are you asking where Tyson was last season? He was on the WAC All Newcomer Team playing for Seattle.

No. Someone mentioned in the thread what if he stayed and we had him for the Villanova game when everyone went cold?

I know he wasn’t with the team last season. I was basically saying you can’t play hindsight with Tyson and last year’s team because nobody k ew Sasser and Mark were going to be injured most of the season.

Okay, that explains it. Shouldn’t have responded and just realized that I was missing something.

Another W :writing_hand: against a good 14-4 Utah Valley team at their court coming into the game. Same team Fardaws Aimaq played with last season.

Resume keeps getting a bit better.

Not the best shooting night for Cameron but still manage to score 20 while going perfect from the free throw line 11-11. And playing solid defense on his opponent .

Think this moves them to a 13 seed?

2 Likes

Probably if they keep winning. And make it far in their tournament. AAC most likely only gets two teams in tops so that helps.

1 Like

Seattle isn’t getting an at-large bid. GOH with that nonsense.

1 Like

Once again Ehog obvious sacarsm wasn’t noticed n look who bit! :wink::laughing:.
When will they learn. #SetUp

3 Likes

Lol…they aren’t getting an AL. They need to win the conference tourney to get in.

No Q1 or Q2 wins and ranked 236 in SOS.

I love a good troll. Take a victory lap.

2 Likes

I’m only trolling the obvious troll

2 Likes

@Section102 hyping up @ehog