Cameron Tyson

19 pts for Tyson so far. New tool in the toolbox :eyes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coog2/status/1606431563364851712

Dude is def NBA ready

2 Likes

20 pts tonite for Cameron! Seattle improves to 9-4 as they continue to improve their resume for a tourney berth.

1 Like

You’re not being serious are you? They’re 160th in NET, and the only line in their resume that will get them into the Tournament is winning their league’s tourney

4 Likes

To be fair, there are lots of tourneys. Maybe CBI?

2 Likes

The WAC conference is a 1 bid league

If they win the regular season title in their league, but not the Auto Bid in their conf tournament, they should get an invite to the NIT.

But no, no resume building at that school

Technically a win does improve your resume lol. Not saying they’re in. Just keep winning! Can’t have a loser’s mentality.

1 Like

You sure have a Love affair for a former ex. Coog who was a ONE dimensional player n still is.
Maybe you could drive to Seattle and catch a game. :upside_down_face:

Edit: matter of fact, I have something even better for you. You can drive 1 hr 15 mins give or take n watch his Team get beat on Jan 26th in Huntsville. Easy drive up I-45 N., enjoy. :joy:
#SHSU #EatEmUpKats

3 Likes

They won the 7th/8th place game in an 8 team tournament that featured nobody.

1 Like

Someday people will let’s progs just progs. He’s just trolling like 85% of his posts. The responses are cracking me up though

4 Likes

I don’t think he’s trolling :rofl::laughing:.
I thk he thinks that Seattle will get to the promised land led by Cam ( chicken) Tyson.
#MarchMadness :smile:

Good for him. He’s also playing against subpar competition. He couldn’t play defense either. We’re doing just fine without him.

2 Likes

My loser mentality comment really grind so many gears this morning.

Lol.

Once a Coog always a Coog. He left to get more playing time and it’s paying off. No matter why he transfer for. Just like Mills, Sims, D’Eriq and now Cam. :upside_down_face:

The cult is out w/pitchforks this morning!

This is the trolling part. :rofl:. It has less wt than the small minow on end of fishing line. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah… This year wouldn’t be a spot for him but last year’s squad could of used his shooting against Villanova. Imagine him having a pg like Shead setting him up for a 3 pt shot. It would made his job easier. He has improve on defense as well.

Could of play inside out with Carlton in the post and him in the perimeter, too!

An extra year under CKS would of done wonders and plausible on defense in spurts!!!

Cameron has 19 vs a UTRGV decent team :writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:

50% shooting

27 points for Cam now!!! Up by 1 on da road. A win helps Seattle cause for a bid.

Mean while Cam Jr didnt have his best game. 1-9 from da field :confused:

Updated… Seattle won by 2.

Where’s my Seattle bracketology update?

1 Like

12-4

1 Like