CBS Top 25 Poll

4 Likes

I see 5 new Big 12 teams and only 2 Pac 12 teams. Yeah the new Big 12 is doomed.

12 Likes

Well USC and UT should be off by the second or third week.

13 Likes

Sec 8 , Acc 3 , Big10 at 5

Big12 is ok at 7 now and 5 later in new big 12

We’re gonna be ok

Big12 is in football country and bb country !

2 Likes

There are 25 schools listed in this poll. Only one of them had a losing record last year. Guess which one? Hint: They are perpetually overrated.

17 Likes

Forget the school names on the jerseys , these are the facts.

Honestly, the best football is played in the sec then the big 12 overall. The big 10 is top heavy and the pac is losing ground. The Acc has a few at the top.

1 Like

Where’s Nebraska ? Lol

New Big 12 looking good!

Hope 1976 repeats itself and Baylor is our first conference game.

6 Likes

The three entering B12 teams will only get better, better recruiting, more money more exposure. The two leaving B12 have had the money, recruits and exposure and only one has capitalized.

I wouldn’t mind going to Austin for our first Big 12 game and having a repeat of the 1976 rout.

2 Likes

Who in the world of sports has OU anywhere near a top 15, let alone top 4??

5 Likes

I would’ve ranked UH somewhere around 10-15 Post-Spring. I like how the secondary and offensive line have been address aggressively during the Spring.

1 Like

Three Pac 12 schools- Utah, Oregon and USC but your overall assessment is correct.

1 Like

Not sure how USC made the Top 25 after their recent seasons. It must be a tradition/hype sort of thing.

1 Like

I see the mandatory rank UT +/- #15 every year no matter how horrible they were the season before.

6 Likes

They’re going to get wrekt by Alabama at home. That’s a 20 pt loss off the bat. They’ll be humbled soon.

3 Likes

Perfunctory to put USC and Texas in the top 25. Nothing of substance to support them deserving of being in the top 25 besides brand

2 Likes

How many FFFing games does whorn have to lose to not be top 25 the next season??? GEEZ!!!

6 Likes