Cincy 10.5 favs in Conference Championship Game

So if Cincy loses the CCG, could they still get a NY6 bowl if still in the top 12? This ESPN+ article says it’s not guaranteed, but possible.

If Cincinnati loses: What an absolute heartbreaker for the Bearcats. To come so far, and get so close … it would be devastating to the entire Group of 5, but Cincinnati would almost certainly fall out of the top four and it would have to hope for a New Year’s Six bowl bid because it wouldn’t be guaranteed. That goes to the highest-ranked Group of 5 conference champion, and Cincinnati wouldn’t be the AAC champ. Typically, teams that receive at-large bids finish in the CFP top 12.

1 Like

What are the best betting apps ya’ll use?

How awesome would it be if we win for the automatic spot and Cincinnati gets an at large. Wishful thinking but that would be great for us and the perception of the new. It 12.

1 Like

It probably won’t happen. Last year Coastal Carolina was #12 and they did not get a NY6 bowl since Cincy got it for being the highest ranked G5 champ.

If we can’t run we can’t win. We have to find a way to run. Cincy is one of the best in the country at adjusting during the game on both sides of the ball. We need to run all four quarters. Will be tough. But an effective running game negates everything.

Run or die!

3 Likes

I agree with this and it’s my biggest concern going into the CCG. Our OL has been inconsistent all season and it’s going up against the best D it has seen all season.

It can happen, but it won’t be easy. We really need to play lights out.

2 Likes

No Turnovers. Period.

4 Likes

Cincy is 50th in rushing defense. Wear them out and run the clock.

2 Likes

Does Herslow become a national name Saturday?

3 Likes

Hmmmm…our 81st ranked rushing offense? That one? The one that can’t run between the tackles?

2 Likes

Can’t a guy dream?

2 Likes

Let’s ride Coogs !

1 Like

Ya I doubt we run to set up the pass. I bet Dana tries to get the pass working first

1 Like

The one that our AAC freshman of the year runs behind.

That says more about Alton than them

2 Likes

This is pretty misleading. Our defense when accounting for efficiency and taking out our own slow offensive tempo is 29 in one measure and 31st in another. We are good, but not #6 good.
On the other hand, our offense is both worse and better using efficiency measures depending on the site you look at. So that’s a little harder to tell.

1 Like

You do know he loses in that one right?

1 Like

Ain’t going be rematch

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=adrian+telling+rocky+to+win&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

How about this where Adrian tells rocky , just win.

1 Like